April 1, 2024

Color Hues #84

Welcome back! We have a new colour duo starting today over at the Color Hues for Color Challenge #84! Peach & Green makes me think of warmer days ahead! I used Altenew's Book Engravings stamps and dies. 


I stamped and die cut the two flowers using peach inks. On a 5 1/5" x 4 1/4" panel of white cardstock I stamped the leaves. The smaller flower was attached to the panel directly with glue and the large flower was attached with foam squares.The happy birthday sentiment is from an old Papertrey Ink birthday set.


 

I am also submitting this to Seize the Birthday #280 Spring Floral Challenge...




If you haven't already been there, please head over to the Color Hues blog to see the fabulous designs my teammates have made for this challenge!

Thanks for stopping by, have a great day!


14 comments :

Cat Craig said...

Great images for the color challenge!

I Card Everyone said...

Really a wonderful choice of stamps, Tracey - perfectly wonderful in peach and some of my favorite leaves - such pretty green!
=]

Bobby said...

So pretty, Tracey.

cm said...

Tracey, we must have been channeling one another with our cards, as we have 'similar' florals. Yours are ever so pretty; I love the hues of peach and green you used.
hugs~c

Julie B said...

So pretty Tracey. Layering sets are perfect for these challenges. :)

Marcia Hill said...

CAS and absolutely BEAUTIFUL Tracey! You made the challenge colors SHINE with this lovely, lovely card! Hugs. :0)

donna mikasa said...

I keep seeing this Altenew set being used and I'm tempted to finally get it since I have the EF. Beautiful CAS design, Tracey--especially in the color duo colors.

Karen said...

It's another wonderful CAS design, Tracey! I love those florals, so perfect in peach and green.

Cindy Beach said...

Tracey, what a fabulous design! The large blooms make a wonderful statement on this beautiful birthday card. I LOVE how you've used the colors!

Stef Perry said...

I love this stamp set and you've made such a beautiful card with it, Tracey! How the layered stamping leaves a lot of white highlight adds to the beauty of your CAS design. So gorgeous!

Greta said...

Oh so beautiful!

Linda said...

Beautiful flower with those fantastic colors, Tracey. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

JoAnn said...

These colors are perfect for a spring. Love your card Tracey. Thanks for sharing with us at seize the Birthday.

Nancy said...

Altenew makes the prettiest florals and you certainly know how to make them shine. This is just perfect and I think the tones of colors are beautiful! Thanks for playing at Seize the Birthday to my dear friend.