April 11, 2024

Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #28

Hi there friends, it's been a while. I got up this morning and decided it was time to make a card for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge #28. I purchased the Concord & 9th Cup of Kindness Stamps & dies back when the set was introduced and today it finally got some love. I have been trying to use what I have because their are so many sets that I had to have but have not gotten much love.


My background was stamped with Ellen Hutson's Fa La La stamp with Catherine Pooler's Rockin' Red ink. The same stamp was used to stamp and white emboss the red cardstock for the coffee cup.


The holly on the cup sleeve is from Ellen Hutson's Holiday Sprigs stamps & dies. I coloured it with Copic markers--R08, R17, R27, YG25, YG17.


This is also the first card I have made for Christmas '24! I have a few more to make--lol!


Thanks for dropping in today!


 

5 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

I'm glad you brought this set out to play, your card is super cute! I like the addition of the little holly sprig!

Marcia Hill said...

LOVE this card Tracey...from your fa-la-la background to the sweet to go cup with the decorative holly! Definitely a festive and fun Christmas card!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

fA LA Latte fun, Tracey!
=]

~amy~ said...

Tracey, I ADORE this. Love all the products that you mixed together and we're honored that it's your first holiday card for 2024.

Thanks so much for joining us for the Caffeinated Christmas Card Challenge!

Cat Craig said...

Festive and such fun.