May 27, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #58



It's my turn to host over at Inspired By All the Little Things!



I chose this inspiration photo partly because I love the ombre colours ad partly because the moment I saw it I had my guest in mind. I couldn't wait to create a similar ombre using Distress Inks. I blended Picked Raspberry, Spiced Marmalade  and Mustard Seed Distress Ink for my background. I stamped and white embossed the flower bouquet from Altenew's Best Mom, the sentiment is from the Adore You set.

tracey_IB#58


A little closer look:

tracey_IB#58_detail



Head over to Inspired By All the Little Things and see who I have as my guest this week, I think you might have already guessed who it is!

13 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linda said...

Gorgeous Tracey. Your background is stunning, beautiful blending.

Teresa Doyle said...

Just beautiful Tracey, love the colours, well done!

~amy~ said...

This is wonderful....awesome blending!

ElizStewart said...

Wowzer! Just stunning!

Anita in France said...

What a gorgeous ombré background, Tracey ... those delicate white embossed blooms are just lovely against it! Hugs, Anita :)

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous inking, Tracey! I love your wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Lynn said...

Absolutely stunning Tracey. The depth of color is fabulous.

Cat Craig said...

Oh my gosh, that inking is so dramatic and beautiful.

Lisa Elton said...

Your background is warm and beautiful lTracey, just like a sunset! Fabulous card!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome CAS design!

KimCreate said...

Your inking is flawless! Pretty card for the challenge.

donna mikasa said...

Thanks again for having me as a guest, Tracey! And you KNOW that I love your card--fabulous ink blending!