October 22, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things #29


IMG_0819


Today I have a card to share with you that I created for this week's Inspired by All the Little Things.  I am the hostess this week and I thought this would be the perfect photo for a fall inspiration. The leaves look just like the leaves blanketing my front lawn this week.



 I created my leaves by first sponging a white panel with Distress Inks--Peeled Paint, Fired Brick, Dried Marigold and Mustard Seed. I flicked some water onto the panel and left it to dry. I primarily use Bristol Smooth paper when I am using Distress Inks, the inks blend so smoothly and it takes the water splatters perfectly.  I set the panel aside to dry and prepared the card base, stamped and embossed the SugarPea Designs sentiment in gold. Once the panel was dry I die cut the Lawn Fawn Stitched Leaves and adhered them to the base with adhesive foam tape.  Finally I added a few Pretty Pink Posh water drops.

tracey_IB#29

detail:

detail

Head over to the Inspired By All the Little Things blog to see who I invited this week to be my guest! I hope to see you come and play along.

27 comments :

Lynn said...

absolutely gorgeous Tracey!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo gorgeous! LOVING those leaves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa Kind said...

This is gorgeous Tracey! I love the leaves in the photo and you did a great job of creating a paper version of them!

Linda said...

Such beautiful fall leaves and gorgeous CAS card.

Lisa Elton said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS Tracey!!!

Susan S said...

Gorgeous - thanks for leaving the info on the stamps and dies. Super simple yet strong card.

Ardyth said...

OMG these are gorgeous - they look REAL! Beautiful inking! (love the gold embossing!)

Marisa said...

LOVE!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Gorgeous CAS design! Love the way you captured the water droplets through bleaching out the ink with water splatters and with the dew drop embellishments!

Jacquie Southas said...

Fabulous leaves, Tracey! Beautiful card.

TK said...

Beautiful! Love those flower dies!!!

KimCreate said...

Your card is super pretty. Love the water spots on those lovely diecut leaves! You and I had the same idea with the clear drops.:)

Toni said...

Lovely!

Shelly said...

This is STUNNING, Tracey!

Lindsey said...

These leaves are SOOO amazing! What a beautiful card.

Lisa Lara said...

Pure gorgeousness Tracey. I love the water droplets!

Sharron said...

Oh My Gosh, this is so stunning, Tracey!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is beautiful Tracey, you have done a lovely job on this!

Anita in France said...

Simply beautiful, Tracey ... the gold embossing is just perfect with those rich autumn colours! Hugs, Anita :)

I Card Everyone said...

For more reasons than I'll list here, this will continue to be a favorite die set, Tracey ... LOve what you've created with it this time - perfection!!! xx
=]

Jeanne H said...

What a wonderful card!

Kay Miller said...

Tracey this is so beautiful! Those leaves are amazing!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful....simply stunning Miss Tracey! So in love with your fall leaves, honestly they look so real.

Bobby said...

Those leaves are gorgeous and so realistic, Tracey.

Marcie Sharp said...

So so so so pretty!

Lisa Petrella said...

Tracey, this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Every detail is just perfect!!! Love it!

Joyce said...

So stunning. You have captured all the colors on those leaves, and I love the water drops and gold embossing.