I don't know about you but I always have the best intentions in January to get going on my Christmas cards. I usually start off good and then as soon as the nice weather kicks in I start falling off the band wagon.
When I was away in Kansas last week I managed to make a set of 8 Christmas cards done using the new Papertrey Ink Christmas Critters stamps and dies. It kind of became the joke because I stamped out 8 sets of the two different mice in the set with their sweaters and scarves, but when I went to die cut them I realized there was a separate stamp for their ears and the way I had stamped them on the card stock their ears were either going off the card stock or through the tail of the other mouse! So back to the beginning and I started over again!
I used Altenew inks for my cards--Morning Frost, Ruby Red and Arctic. I always stamp before I die cut so I stamped the bodies and their clothes first, then I die cut them before I stamped their ears. I did that because the chance of my stamping their ears in the right place to line up with the die were near impossible.