September 30, 2014

The 12 Kit of Occasions - Sept '14

The 12 Kits of Occasions Rewind!



We have a special treat for you this month at The 12 Kit of Occasions!

We don't have a new kit to share but we are doing a rewind this month and going back and using up some of our leftovers--and we have a lot!!  What is really fun is that we can mix and match kits and with a license to CASE each other!

We also have a big announcement for you...
Welcome Lindsey Larsen as the newest member of the 12 Kits of Occasions!
You might know Lindsey from her blog Occasional Crafting.

To make this month even more exciting we have invited our past guest designers to play along with us here is the amazing line up! All the participants are listed over on the 12 Kit Blog!

I had such great intentions of making 12 cards this month, one for each kit. So it didn't quite work out as I hoped but I know I will pick up more inspiration as I go through the other girl's posts! It always happens, they are so talented!

So here we go...

From a sketch I did last February when Sharron was host!

tracey_12K2


A CASE of Marybeth's card from Renee's kit in February...

tracey_12K1


Using CAS(E) this Sketch #94!

tracey_12K3



For this week's retrosketches #134!

tracey_12K4



25 comments :

Lynn said...

A fabulous set of rewind cards. Love them all!

I Card Everyone said...

Fabulous, Tracey.. you have such fabulous talent, and also lots of talented ladies to CASE! Love that retro looking snowman DP =]

Annette Allen said...

oh wow these are all so fabulous.. I adore that snowman and the big sentiment.. great cards..

Jeanne J. said...

Wonderful post Tracey! I love seeing all these goodies again. They had one more trick left in them and you put them to good use - like seeing an old friend - making me sort of sentimental today. A beautiful mix of all our taste and style all together on one page. You did great (as always!) I love all the color and fresh looks!

Lisa Elton said...

OMGOSH these are ALL so pretty Tracey, love each and every one!!

Nancy Penir said...

All great Tracey, especially the first one. Love that tag!

Lyn said...

Oh what beautiful cards I just adore all of them <3

Kay Miller said...

What a treat to see so many lovely cards by you Tracey! Such wonderful work on each one! Love them!

Kara said...

wonderful cards tracey!!

Barb Ghig said...

Every one of your cards are amazing, Tracey! It's great to see how you get inspired, too! I think the first one is my fave, but I really do love them all! WTG!

Joyce said...

Wonderful set of rewind cards. You were smart to use some current sketches, also. You always amaze me with how productive and creative you are in the wee hours of the night (or is it morning?).

Marybeth said...

You work well under pressure, nice job! Beautiful rewind of the kits. Hope you enjoy your week Tracey!

I Card Everyone said...

Revisiting your CTS - you have this CAS thing down perfectly - me? A work in progress =/
Michele

Anita in France said...

How fantastic, Tracey ... every single one of these cards is wonderful ... I particularly love those DP stripes with the banner! Anita :)

Deepti said...

Wow what a fabulous coleection of card. Love the use of patterned paper :)

cm said...

HOly moley, Tracey, I don't even know where to begin with the accolades, cheers and applause for this 'rewind' series! You've pretty much rendered me speechless in awe! I'll simply echo the others: AHHH-MAAAZZING!! Every one unique and stunning! You are the definition of 'creativity'!
Hugs~c

Jill Norwood said...

Beautiful cards all! I love your take on the sketches! :)

Lindsey said...

These are fabulous! And even more so since I know when you made them. ;) I really do love them all, but there is just something about your "Hope your day is awesome" card that just makes me happy all over.

Sharron said...

They're all fabulous, Tracey! Couldn't believe you were working on them the day before. I always love seeing your CAS versions of designs. Hope you are having a great week!

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful cards!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet collection of cards Tracey. I love each and everyone of them. It has been so much fun seeing what everyone has done with their leftovers and you totally rocked it. Now I am looking forward to cas'ing some of your leftovers, thank you for so much inspiration.

Renee said...

They're all fabulous...
love them!
And you got way further than I did!
We should plan another Rewind month...
I still have oodles of left overs! ;)

Jen W. said...

So much yumminess! You ladies totally rock these kits. :) Love the colours on the first card.

Judy1223 said...

Tracey, what awesome rewind cards...way to use up some goodies!

Kelly S. said...

Oh I just love the 2 sketch cards! Jeanne's floral paper was so gorgeous and it's perfect with the hot pink "thanks!" The banner over those rectangles of patterned paper is such a great layout!