September 29, 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

IMG_6471


Happy National Coffee Lover's Day!

If you can't start your day without some java you already knew what today is all about. Chaitali Narla of Cuts, Crops and Creativity is hosting the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop! Organizing has been going on since the summer and this is going to be big!




She has invited card makers from all over the world to participate and you can too!
There are some awesome prizes to be won! all the detailS of the prizes and where to link up to the hop are HERE on Chaitali's blog!...



Here is my card for the hop. I CASED myself from this card HERE using Reverse Confetti's Be a Barista and Go Together and one again using my favourite patterned paper for coffee cards Basic Grey Persimmon!

tracey_coffeehop


My favourite fall treat from Starbucks is a Salted Caramel Mocha, half sweet.
What is your favourite fall coffee treat?



Coffee Lover's Blog Hop Q & A (as suggested by Virginia Lu)...

1. When did you start drinking coffee?

I remember sitting with friends one weekend after I was married and discussing how could anyone drink coffee--yuck! Well throw in two years of teaching and I became a coffee addict just in time to have to stop drinking for a while it because I became pregnant with my first!

2. What is favorite brand? 

I love Starbucks Guatemala, Tim Hortons (because I am a real Canadian) and Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend K-Cups.

3. What is the most amazing coffee that you had?

Most amazing was at Soporafino's in Oshawa before we even lived here with my husband. Amazing food too. We went there every year for Valentines Day. Sadly they closed a few years ago.

4. If I don't drink my needed coffee, I will...

...be a zombie until I have my cuppa to get going.

I am also linking this up to the Inkspirational Beverages/Drinks challenge!



I hope that you come and play along!
Thank you Chaitali for organizing this fabulous blog hop!
Have a wonderful day!!

46 comments :

Lynn said...

Oh this is the perfect fall card Tracey and I love the mix/match of papers.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, I forgot about that fun coffee sentiment from the Together set -- this looks fantastic, Tracey! I love your floral paper-pieced cup!

I Card Everyone said...

So darling, Tracey... I can't believe I haven't gotten that Persimmon pad yet =/

Shelly said...

Oh, this is so sweet! And I LOVE that coffee!

Jingle said...

This is super cute!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Massiveky sweet!!

Annette Allen said...

how cute.. love all the fun patterns.. great card :)
Happy Monday

Judy1223 said...

Tracey, this is so precious! I ADORE that cup, what amazing patterned papers! Happy National Coffee Day, my friend!

Rosemary said...

super fun card, tracey!

Virginia L. said...

WAY to rock the pattern paper and coffee images, Tracey! Your card is so sophisticated...love it! I so enjoy reading about you and coffee! Thanks for sharing :)

Lynn Put said...

Love your rich colored textures and patterns with the fun cuppa joe! Great card.

Shannon Fralish said...

LOVE that card, Tracey! Those patterns make me feel cozy & the stamps are awesome -- great design!

Juliana said...

I REALLY like this card!!
That patterned paper cup is both BEAUTIFUL & BRILLIANT!!

Such a cute (and PERFECT for our hop) card!

Anita in France said...

What a fabulous blend (hahaha!) of colours and patterns in the DP, Tracey ... and such a great sentiment! Anita :)

Deepti said...

Superb!! Love the pattern paper goodness, fab choices and colors

Julia Aston said...

love your wonderful mix of patterns and colors on this Tracey!

Monika Reeck said...

wow wow wow tracey FUNTASTIC I can not tell any words love all love the mug love the lay out love the bright DP love all your coffee card is ADORABLE the one I adore much today i yours....hugs, Monika

Laura Norris said...

Great card! Wonderful colors!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling card and one of my favorite paper packs!

Chrissy Larson said...

Fabulous! Love the combo of papers, Tracey!

Jen Carter said...

So cute! I love the papers and colors you chose!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Oh, this is a wonderful card! Love your paper piecing! CUTE!

Joyce said...

Fabulous card--I love your mix of patterned papers.

Lyn said...

Love love love your card......did I say I love this :) Awesome papers and the cup is gorgeous.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

wonderful design and use of those patterns...

Happy Dance said...

HI girlfriend!! I'm trying to get back in my swing, and see that you are too. Sorry to hear about your long stretch of YKWs - I'll be praying for you. This card is so perfect for that fall cuppa. Great colors, great design...GREAT card! Bev

Marybeth said...

Love it what a fun little card! The inside of the cup it too cute!

Renee said...

Love it!
The papers are fabulous...
and that latte looks yummy! :)

jen del muro said...

As always, FABULOUS!!! Hugs-Jen

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeee this!!! LOVING the paper you used on that mug!!!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Awww the little floral cup is darling!! Cute card Tracey!

Larissa Heskett said...

LOVING this AWESOME Card you've shared for today's Blog Hop!! Such a NEAT Design and colors!! WOWOWOWOWOW!! LOVED the Q&A so FUN!! =) THANKS for sharing and have a Fabulous Week!! =)

Katie Ann Brooks said...

the paper on that cup is AWESOME! Tell me, did you cut out that stripe! Wow, love!

Stacey Schafer said...

LOVE this, Tracey! your papers are wonderful with the RC goodness!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, I just adore your collection of beautiful prints! So pretty, and that little cup is too cute!

Marisa said...

Great papers and LOVE the cup! Yeah for Timmy's coffee :)

Lisa Lara said...

So modern and cool Tracey. I love the papers you used.

Inkyfingers said...

Great mix of papers Tracey and such a great design.

MariLynn said...

I love the wonderful papers you used on your card. I especially love the paper on the cup.

Barb Ghig said...

Such a charming cup, and I really love how you paired your papers on this card...so pretty!

An'Jenic G. said...

Fab card. I like the papers you used.

~amy~ said...

iSpy Persimmon! What a fun card Tracey! The Be a Barista is definitely one of my FAVE coffee sets! Loved reading more about you and how/why you started drinking coffee :)
Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

Jenny said...

I love your design and mixture of colors Tracey - fab card!

cm said...

Perfection, Tracey! What a fabulous card and I so enjoyed reading your answers to the questions. Yes, teaching and drinking coffee go hand in hand, don't they! Love your card immensely!
Hugs~c

StampingbugKerry said...

Love the extra detail of the cream design on top of your coffee. Perfect little details!!!

Jen W. said...

I love those papers - they're perfect for coffee and totally have a warm and cozy fall feel. :) For me I'm all about the Snickers Latte from our local coffee chain Buzz. Already looking forward to one tomorrow morning...