November 25, 2012

Little Tangles #1



By now I am sure you are aware of the fantastic stamps at Neat & Tangled.  I kid you not they stamp beautifully every time.  Now there is a new challenge blog at Neat & Tangled called Little Tangles and today I am here to share my card for their first ever challenge Say Hello!



I have quite a few Neat & Tangled stamp sets, but I seemed to be lacking a 'hello', for just that reason Neat & Tangled has supplied a a couple free digital images to get us started.  I chose the hello image and then just used the word hello, then I went through all my sets and found as many combinations as I could to create a card to tell someone hello and how great I think they are.  In my case I am saying hello to Neat & Tangled and I think their stamps are pretty great.



Cardstock:  White, Limeade (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Kindness Matters, Sweet Home, Little Bear, Elvs at Work (Neat & Tangled)
Ink:  Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy, Blueberry Sky, Hibiscus Burst, Winter Wisteria, Raspberry Fizz, Hawaiian Shores, Simply Chartreuse, Orange Zest, New Leaf, Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink)
Digital Image: hello (Neat & Tangled)

20 comments :

Joyce said...

What a fun card--how nice of you to use all those great N&T sentiments.

Renee said...

Tracey this is fabulous!!
LOVE the colors and mix of sentiments and images...
love it!! :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful card!!!!!

Danielle said...

LOVE!!!!! This is so perfect! The colors, the layout, everything! Thank you for joining our first challenge :)

Suzanne said...

Hi Tracey! I love your take on subway art - this is adorable! The mix of colors is so fun and I love how you tied it all together with that green base.

Annette Allen said...

so cute..love all the fun colors..

Lisa Elton said...

How fun Tracey~I like the playful design and colors!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

WOW! What a super sweet card! LOVE your stamping and design!
Have a nice week, hugs, Karin

Tracy Ercole said...

What an awesome card! I Love all the colours and how you have arranged the sentiments. Thanks for playing along with the first Little Tangles Challenge

sandie said...

this is so crisp, bright and cheery!

Inkyfingers said...

This is such a fun card Tracey and CONGRATULATIONS on you PTI win. Such a gorgeous card!

Jean Martin said...

Wow Tracey! You weren't kidding these stamps do go on really well. This is such a fun card! :)

Kara said...

really cute!! congrats on the blog hop win...woohoo!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Fun card! I love all the great colors together :)
THanks for your blog visit too!

Michelle said...

So sweet! Love all those happy sentiments!

Amy Kolling said...

LOVE this! I'm kind of enjoying cards made with just sentiments. I'm in love with Danielle's fonts!!!

Kim Heggins said...

So adorable...love all of the fonts and colors and your placement of each and every sentiment is just so perfect.

Jean said...

Love your choices for placement and color ~ a very fun card!

Ren-Yi said...

I absolutely adore your cute card. Love the variety of colors & fonts. Thanks for playing along with us at Little Tangles.

Karen B. said...

Such a cool and sweet composition, I like how the black sentiment stands out.