October 29, 2012

CFC76


This week's CASual Friday's Challenge is to use kraft is your project.  What is not to love about kraft, it goes with everything.  In my case I chose to combine kraft with red and Christmas.  My card went together so quick and easy and it is a design I can keep on using for Christmas cards.  This was also an opportunity to use the Sweet Home stamp set from Neat & Tangled.  I love Danielle's stamps the images stamp beautifully and the handwriting is so pretty.


At the time of posting this I am hearing the high wind gusts against the house.  Sandy should be arriving is these parts later tonight, not as a hurricane, but bringing lots of rain and high wind gusts.  We are under an  advisory from Environment Canada.  Fingers crossed that the storm doesn't turn into snow.  I hope that all my friends on the east coast are staying safe and dry this afternoon.


Cardstock: Kraft, White, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper:  Winter Wonderland (Doodlebug Design)
Stamps: Sweet Home (Neat & Tangled)
Ink:  True Black (Papertrey Ink) Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Dies: Limitless Layers Squares (Papertrey Ink)
Other:   Assorted Copics, Jelly Roll pen

15 comments :

Kara said...

Hi!! The wind is going crazy outside in NJ right now. Luckily we still have power so I can check out blogs I love...like yours:) Very cute card!

The Paper Parade said...

Awwww, I love it, it reminds me of a Christmas cookie 😊 I didn't end up having to stay the night at work and we still have power! It's definitely windy and rainy though.

Janet's Joy said...

Adorable card! Love Kristina's handwriting too.

Marybeth said...

Stay safe Tracey, glad it wont be too bad by you. Ok I love the paper you have been using, its just so cute. Love your sweet card and adorable tree stamp.

Lisa Elton said...

This is sweet Tracey! I like the little snowflakes peeking out from behind the cute tree! We have blowing rain and gusts of wind as I type I hope for no snow too. My thoughts and prayers are also with all of those in the path of this.

Lynn said...

I hope that your home doesn't get any damage with Sandy. thinking of you Tracey. Love your sweet little Christmas tree. Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Virginia L. said...

I love the pretty Christmas tree image and paper against the kraft card stock!! Beautifully done, Tracey! We had power outage for 4 hours....glad to be back to comment on your lovely card :) Thanks so much for playing with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

Mara Campbell said...

Very sweet card! I love the square with the scalloped square. Great job using kraft. Stay safe in this storm!!

Joyce said...

I hope you can stay safe and dry. Thinking of you. This card is so very sweet. I see that cute paper from your snowman the other day. Love that. It looks like you won a very fun set.

Deb said...

Tracey, that tree image is so pretty! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along this week at CAS-ual Fridays! Stay safe!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

So cute! The Kraft looks awesome! Why haven't I done that yet?! This is a fab card!

Anonymous said...

Love your adorable card, Tracey. ;-) I hope the storm treats you kindly - stay safe!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

the wind was crazy last night in ohio- we are experiencing some of the side effect- wind- rain- snow flurries- slush etc. my boys woke up 3x last night because they were afraid of the wind. rough night, but we are all safe and sound- keeping you in my thoughts - this is such a terrible storm!

love the card- super super cute!

Suzanne said...

Hi Tracey! It's SUPER sweet!!! I love the PP that you used in the BG too! Thanks for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!!

Jean said...

Love this CAS card ~ again love the patterned paper!