May 25, 2011

Make It Monday Challenge #16 - May 23


This weeks Make It Monday challenge was to create a tasteful and thoughtful sympathy card.  My creation today was creatign while creating my card for this month's Blog Hop.  I used the same colour scheme and stamp sets.  The flower embellishment was made by die cutting the three sizes of Beautiful Blooms, stamping them and then layering them.  Finally I topped them off with a pearl.



All Supplies from PaperTrey Ink unless otherwise noted:
 
Cardstock:  white, Spring Moss, Chartreuse, Summer Sunrise
Clear Stamps:  Sending You, Flower Fusion #1
Ink:  Terra Cotta, Shabby Shutters (Ranger), Black (Memento)
Dies:  Beautiful Blooms #2
Other:  foam tape, pearl


2 comments :

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Great job, love how crisp and clean this looks.

Cathy Weber said...

Sending You is one of my favorites. I really like this card. It is CAS, my kind of card, but the embossing on the flower really makes it pop. Very pretty card today Tracey.