January 31, 2024

Woodblock Wednesday - January '24

Hi there friends! Thanks for stopping in, today I'm playing along with Amy Tsuruta for Woodblock Wednesday!  When I went through my woodblock stamps I had quite a few Valentine's stamps...then I had another nostalgic moment. I chose the Hero Arts Artistic Hearts, I know this set barely has seen any love, making it the perfect set to use this month.

I created my own background paper using the dotted heart in the set and then I stamped and fussy cut the 'love you' and 'XOXO'. I used Catherine Pooler inks which give great coverage on woodblock stamps!


The Scallop of stitched die cuts were MFT Stamps and Lawn Fawn and the sentiment was a woodblock without a name! Do you have a few mystery woodblock stamps in your collection?



It is always such a fun day when I bring out my woodblock stamps that at one time I adored so much.

Thanks for stopping in today!





4 comments :

~amy~ said...

oh how sweet Tracey. Such a perfect Valentine's Day card. Love the pinks + reds.
Thanks for joining me for Woodblock Wednesday!

Cat Craig said...

I love every thing about these cards. And while I love the storing, and easy use of clear stamps...in my opinion nothing picks up ink and stamps it like rubber!

Cat Craig said...

Love these. I had another whole comment, but then my browser wouldn't save it. So heres hoping this one stays.

Lisa Elton said...

This is a lovely Valentine! The variety of hearts adds to the interest of your design!