August 1, 2023

Colours Hues #69

Hi there friends, the new colours are up for the Color Hues Color Challenge #69!

There are so many reasons to send hugs don't you think? Whether to a family member, a friend or some you love!


 

When I was a little girl I remember that had a Miami Dolphins T-shirt. I'm pretty sure I got it on a trip to Florida. I loved that shirt and have always loved those colours together!

I used the Big Hugs die set from Concord & 9th. For the background I used the MFT Stamps Clouds stencil. 


I added the Big Hugs die cuts with foam tape for a bit of dimension!


If you haven't already, please pop over to the Color Hues Color Challenge blog to see what my amazing teammates were inspired to make using Teal and Orange!

I really hope to see you play along with us!





10 comments :

Cat Craig said...

Great showcase for the colors.

cm said...

Love, love and love your Big Hugs cards - and even more so in knowing that it reminds you of your Miami Dolphin's t-shirt! Awesome in every way....
hugs~c

Lisa Elton said...

Yes, hugs are always welcome! This is cute, Tracey. Love your t-shirt story. Do you remember Larry Czonka who played for the Miami Dolphins? He and his family lived on my hubby's street when he was a boy! My hubby's older brother used to hang out with him!

Marcia Hill said...

Sweet and simple and the sentiment says it all Tracey...LOVE it!! Love the tshirt memory too!! Isn't it funny and sweet how colors can evoke such wonderful memories?!! Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

We count on these 'virtual' hugs, don't we Tracey? So fun and appreciated!
=]

Julie B said...

Simple design that packs a punch Tracey. :)

Karen said...

I'm in the process of doing a huge purge in my craft room. I ran across a couple of stamp sets with very large sentiments. I never know quite what to do with them. This card is just the design inspiration I need! Bright and bold with a great background. Love it!

Stef Perry said...

You're right, giving hugs is wonderful and it benefits both the giver and recipient! Such a cute card, Tracey, and you know whoever receives it will feel your caring!

wienerhoneymooners said...

OF COURSE, I ADORE this!!!!!

Nancy said...

Such a simple card with such a big punch! The clouds look perfect and I can feel the hug!