March 17, 2022

Lawn Fawnatics #120 - All Things Birthday

 Hi there, thanks for stopping by. Today I have four cards for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #120!

I used the new Lawn Fawn Clover stencil to make four birthday cards in four different colours each with  custom coloured sentiments. I used Distress Oxide inks for all my cards:

Orange: Spiced Marmalade/Crackling Campfire
Pink: Kitsch Flamingo/Pink Raspberry
Blue: Salvaged Patina/Blueprint Sketch
Green: Mowed Lawn/Lucky Clover

I used the Lawn Fawn Giant Happy Birthday die cut for all four cards. I cut each from Pixie Dust cardstock which I ink blended with the darkest colour from each colour pair. I cut a second from black cardstock to create a shadow which I think, makes the Happy Birthday die cut pop off the background.


I missed submitting the green version to SSS Wednesday Challenge Bit O`Green!




Have a great day!


3 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

These are a whole lot of fun, Tracey!

Cat Craig said...

Great set Tracey. So fun and colorful.

Samantha Casey said...

Amazing cards! I love the different monochromatic color palettes! Thank you so much for playing the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!