September 16, 2021

Color Hues Challenge #26

Hi there friends!

Challenge #26 is stating today at the Color Hues Challenge with two new colours!


Purple and pink are one of my most favourite colour duos. For me when I see those two colours together it always makes feel so happy. Using the Essentials by Ellen Everything's Beachy stamps, Everything's Beachy dies along with the fabulous Essentials by Ellen Yasss die and wanted to make one more summer card before it's over!

I created a small blended panel for the Yasss using Distress Oxide inks in Spun Sugar. Kitsch Flamingo, Shaded Lilac and Wilted Violet. The make sure my umbrella matched I stamped all three layers with Wilted Violet and the lady and towel with Copic markers. 



Yasss! Sitting on the beach relaxing!



I can't wait to see what you do for this challenge!
Have a great day!

9 comments :

Lindsey said...

I love this card! Relaxing on a beach - definitely a yasss for me too. :D Amazing ink blending on your sentiment!

Cat Craig said...

Ahhh there is always a need for more beach time. Sweet card.

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun sentiment! This is cute, Tracey!

Karen said...

Such a fun card---and a great salute to the end of summer! I love the ink blended sentiment and its shadow.

Julie B said...

Well summer is definitely hanging on here, despite the forecast, the sun is beating down and the thermometer is in the 20s! This is such a great summer card and what a fun sentiment. :)

Nancy said...

Yasss! So happy to see others are still embracing summer! The moment I saw this set come out I wanted it...now it has moved up a couple of notches on my Wish list! Excellent card, Tracey! The greeting looks fab! Have a wonderful day!

Kristie Goulet said...

Your card makes me so happy, Tracey! Such a sweet card. Perfect use of the colors! Have a great week!

cm said...

Your Yassss beach-themed card makes me super happy, especially with this colour combination! In awe of your seamless blending! Soooo eye-catching!
hugs~c

Kim Heggins said...

Ohhhh, love this one! Would love to pull up a fancy beach towel next to yours listening to some fabulous music!!!