October 8, 2018

Muse #286




Happy Thanksgiving!
It's time for another new challenge at Muse!



It's is Thanksgiving Day here in Canada so things are busy busy around here. Both of my kids are home for the weekend, turkey is ready to go into the oven and there are way too many sweets in the house--cookies, loaves, pies and of course chocolate. My heart is happy. For this week's Muse it seemed only fitting to make a card for the fall. I used the new Pretty Pink Posh Autumn Wreath Stamps (EH)  and Pretty Pink Posh Autumn Wreath dies (EH). It's such a beautiful and fun wreath to colour. I stamped the wreath onto a panel and coloured it with Copic markers, I also stamped and die cut some of the extra images that come with the set and added them to the wreath either flat with tape runner or adhesive dots for dimension, even the laves that fell off the wreath to the ground!

tracey_Muse#286


a closer look...


tracey_Muse#286_closeup

I can't wait to see how you are inspired this week over at Muse, thanks for dropping by!


11 comments :

Cat Craig said...

Happy Thanksgiving Tracey! Have a fabulous celebration with your family. Your card is so beautifully colored. That is such a darling wreath set. Its going on my wishlist.

Sharron said...

Gorgeous, Tracey! The dimension and colors are fabulous. Hope you and all your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Linda said...

So pretty Tracey and Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.

Kim Heggins said...

so beautiful Tracey...love your gorgeous fall wreath! love that you popped up some of the images too!

Lisa Elton said...

Happy Thanksgiving Tracey! Sounds like all is well in your nest! Your card is perfectly charming, what a sweet little wreath!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, this is such a GORGEOUS wreath, Tracey! Beautiful Copic coloring and I love how you popped up some of the images...so pretty!
Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Oh I always forget your Thanksgiving is in October … but I won't soon forget how beautiful this card is, Tracey. Wow! I'm coveting that wreath!
=]

Aileen said...

This is so pretty Tracey, I love the design just wonderful to look at in the Autumn colours.

Joyce said...

What a gorgeous wreath. Happy belated Thanksgiving.

ElizStewart said...

Fabulous inspiration Tracey!

Izzy Scrap said...

Love this beautiful fall wreath and the CAS design of your card ! Gorgeous colours too ! Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring !