October 9, 2018

Falling for You



Happy Tuesday!



Hope you had an enjoyable holiday weekend. It was Thanksgiving here is Canada this past weekend. I had both of my kids home, my daughter is on break for a week from school and my son who was anxious to get out of the city after a busy week at the office--geeze doesn't that make him sound so grown up?? The leaves are at their peak for fall colours right now and I know that it won't last very long and they will all be on the ground.

I am over on the over on the A Jillian Vance Design blog with a quick post about how I recreated the colours of fall for this card. Hope to see you over there.




Thanks for stopping by today!

10 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous! LOVING those leaves!!!!!!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

You always have the most wonderful leaves for me to fall for! lol
A gorgeous job of blending/splattering, Tracey!
=]

Kim Heggins said...

such a beautiful card...so in love with your gorgeous fall leaves, the colors are so amazing! enjoy time with your family and have fun shopping with Brooklyn today!

sansuey said...

Gorgeous leaves!

Linda said...

Your leaves are gorgeous, Tracey. Glad you had a nice weekend with family.

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous leaves.

Julia Aston said...

What vibrant fall colors on your leaves Tracey! love the waterspots - off to check out your post!

Joyce said...

Gorgeous card, Tracey. Love the water spots on your beautiful colored leaves.

Anita in France said...

I'm catching up, Tracey ... and have been enjoying a gentle meander through all your recent cards ... delicious as ever! Your leaves here are stunning ... such rich, saturated autumn colours ... fabulous against all that yummy crisp white! Hugs, Anita :)

Celeste Goff said...

What an absolutely stunning card Tracey! I love the bold, gorgeous autumn colors you used and how nicely they pop against the white background!