July 10, 2017

Muse #224

IMG_2748

It's Monday and time for another new challenge at Muse!



I used new to me Color Drops stamps from MFT Stamps. I created a pattern on a 5 1/4" x 4"  panel using MFT inks in a rainbow of colours. I cut the 'hello' from the Happy Greeting die-namics die set from my panel and again on a piece of white fun foam. Inlaid the foam with the letters cut from the panel on a white cad base. Easy and fun for a bit of dimension.

tracey_Muse#224

Ca't wait to see what you do this week at Muse!


10 comments :

Barb Ghig said...

I love how you played with these Color Drops, Tracey! Great idea to add dimension with your sentiment, too...Love this card!

Cat Craig said...

Clean and colorful!

Aileen said...

Fabulous inspiration Tracey cant wait to have a go.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeee this! LOVING those colors!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Love your sweet Muse card...gorgeous colors!

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous! and simple and stunning!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Just perfect, and so deceptively simple.
xxx

Anita in France said...

Cool, crisp, graphic and positively mouth watering, Tracey ... what a brilliant CAS card! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

I am not going to buy this set, I am not going to buy this set but you SO MAKE me WANT this!! This card is just oh so CUTE!! LOVE!!

Lisa Elton said...

I like the colorful drops withe camouflaged sentiment!