February 28, 2016

Oh Frappe and the 30 Day Coloring Challenge - Day 28

IMG_9767


Do you see where I am going with the warm theme. Still surrounded by snow here and mind you it is beautiful but I am ready to go outside without boots and gloves and a winter coat!

This is for Day 28 of Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Coloring Challenge at The Daily Marker.com!




More watercolouring today, the first two 30 Day Coloring Challenges I really focussed on Copic colouring but this time I have zoned right into watercolouring. What happened to CAS me! Still here and my designs have still been primarily CAS but I am really having fun with the unpredictability and whimsy of watercolour. Although part of this process for me has been trying to control those characteristics of watercolour.  Using new Ellen Hutson Oh Frappe Stamps and Designer Dies by Julie Ebersole for today's card. My frappe's have been watercoloured with my ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers.


tracey_Day28

I am also submitting this to this week's Simon Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes!



20 comments :

Alanna said...

What a fun card. I love all those colorful cups and that super cute sentiment.

Karen B. said...

Really excited to have these markers on my way to me so I can attempt cool creations like yours! This is so fun and fresh!

Kristie Goulet said...

I love this Tracey!!!

Lynn said...

Love this rainbow of goodness.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I just love love love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Ahhh, a rainbow of frappes, who could ask for anything more :)

Kay Miller said...

This is just an adorable card! That sentiment is too cute!!

Virginia L. said...

Perfection! Your card makes me wish to have Summer RIGHT NOW.I love the colors and shading that you did. (So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!)

maria f. said...

Diggin' your zoning ;)

~amy~ said...

super love!

Cat Craig said...

Super fun card Tracey. Love your cup coloring. SO festive.

Nora Noll said...

This is adorable!! I LOVE the fun coloring and that sentiment is too funny!!

Annette Allen said...

cute card.. love how you colored the cups.. great color combo

TK said...

Adorable! Just look at those inviting glasses of sweet drinks!

Lisa Elton said...

Very cute Tracey, love the colors!

Anita in France said...

How fun, Tracey ... those zesty rainbow frappes look scrumptious! Hugs, Anita :)

Barb Ghig said...

Really cute card, Tracey! Love the pretty color palette, and, even with all that lovely watercoloring, the 'CAS you' still shines through!

Bobby said...

Those look good enough to drink, Tracey.

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! Love the rainbow of color, girl! So fun!

Joyce said...

Fun and fantastic design. I love how each cup has it's own little ombre going on. Fantastic coloring.