February 28, 2016

Inspired by All the Little Things Announcement

Happy Sunday!

Today is a beautiful day here, you may laugh as temperature is only 1C (33.8 F) and there is still 2 ' of snow on my property but the sun is shining today and when I went outside today it felt like spring.

If you were not already aware of it Lesley Croghan has created a new challenge blog called Inspired by All the Little Things. She has already run a few challenges from her own blog but now there is a brand new blog just for the challenge.   There are four designers on the team and I am excited to share that I will be one of them. I will be designing along with Lesley, Jeanne Jachna and Karen Day on this adventure.  Pop over to the brand new Inspired by All the Little Things blog which launched today to learn a bit more about the challenge and  how it is going to work!



Enjoy your day and I look forward to seeing you play along at Inspired by All the Little Things!


15 comments :

Lin said...

Congrats, Tracey! Sounds like a fun venture, I hope to play along!

Nora Noll said...

Congratulations Tracey!! I am now following the new blog on Bloglovin!! I cannot wait to play.

Lynn said...

Really looking forward to this Tracey!

Lisa Petrella said...

Congrats, Tracey! Sounds like fun! Heading over to the blog to check out the details!!

Annette Allen said...

yay congrats..

Lisa Elton said...

A big congrats Tracey, looking forward to this!!

Rahmat said...

Congrats Tracey! its a beautiful day here in Macau as well, and I am glad to say my temp is way better at 21C, clear and crisp blue skies, loving it.

Anita in France said...

Congratulations, Tracey ... looking forward! Hugs, Anita :)

Diane Jaquay said...

Congratulations, Tracey!

Joyce said...

Congratulations, Tracey. I'm going to head over to check out that new challenge.

Barb Ghig said...

Congrats on your new DT spot, Tracey! Being a 'die hard challenge junkie', I'm looking forward to playing along :)

Cat Craig said...

congratulations Tracey! Heading over now...

Jinny Newlin said...

Congratulations, love! I'm following. Can't wait to see what you all cook up!

Alanna said...

Congrats on the new DT. Sounds like a fun one.

Jacquie Southas said...

Congratulations on the new DT - off to check out the challenge!