December 1, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Clearly Christmas

IMG_7016

It's time for a new Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge!


photo source: bhg.com

We have a new sponsor, Winnie&Walter, for the Curtain Call Inspiration: Clearly Christmas!  A randomly selected participant in the Clearly Christmas challenge will receive a $30 Winnie&Walter shopping code, while the LEAD will be invited as a Guest Designer in a future challenge!

tracey_clearychristmas



  



Make sure you visit each of the designers' blogs for more inspiration!

Clearly Christmas Designers

18 comments :

Tenia Nelson said...

LOVE!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

So pretty Tracey. Love the blue snowflakes and the die-cut word. I need to get myself some of those word dies. :)

Shelly said...

So sweet and pretty! Love!

Laura Norris said...

So beautifully CAS Tracey!! Love it!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your card, Tracey! I didn't realize that W&W were selling dies now....

Deepti said...

This is so beautiful :) Love the soft blue snowflakes

Barb Ghig said...

Love your beautiful CAS design, Tracey! Gorgeous card, as always!

Jeanne J. said...

I love all the color you incorporated into this. I fall into the habit of using black for my sentiment all the time, and this looks so striking!

Anita in France said...

Crisp, fresh and so wonderfully CAS, Tracey ... fabulous! Anita :)

maria f. said...

Ooohh I like that photo. So mod. You lucky... those word dies are scrumptious.

Marisa said...

perfectly placed snowflakes :) Darling CAS card.

Lisa Elton said...

Lovely CAS card!

~amy~ said...

So very pretty Tracey!

I Card Everyone said...

CAS perfection, Tracey... this one has the wheels turning!!!
=] M

cm said...

Your card has me giddy with delight; first, because it's stunning and second, because I 'finally' ordered those W&W dies! Excited for them to arrive, and I'll be turning to you for inspiration, as I do often!
Hugs~c

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

Simply...GORGEOUS!

Jen W. said...

Clean, crisp and fabulous and I do love those Winnie and Walter die cut words!

Joyce said...

Love the colors you chose, and what a fabulous design with that die cut word. Perhaps I am living under a rock, because I don't think I've seen those before.