April 15, 2014

Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge - Confetti Crush

IMG_4254




We have a fantastic new sponsor, Reverse Confetti, for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Confetti Crush!  The LEAD of this challenge will receive a gift certificate to the Reverse Confetti store!



For my project I created a Tab Tuck card using the new Reverse Confetti Office Edgers dies and following the lovely Sarah Gough`s video tutorial HERE. These are seriously fun and addictive! I also used some scraps of my coveted and long since retired Imaginisce, For Peeks Sake, Patterned Paper!

tracey_confetti



   





The Curtain Call is over the moon that the owner of Reverse Confetti, Jen del Muro, is joining us today for the Confetti Crush challenge.


Confetti Crush Designers

Jen del Muro, Reverse Confetti


21 comments :

Mary Pat Siehl said...

soooooo cute

Lisa H. said...

so fabulous. love that you did a tab-tuck style card. soooo sweet and the colors are fabulous.

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable! Love the sweet DP and the sequins!

Stacey Schafer said...

so precious, Tracey!

Marisa said...

Precious BG paper and card!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute, Tracey! Love the sweet papers and little Chick!

I Card Everyone said...

AWWW - so cute!! And I can't wait to watch the video - thanks for sharing =]

Annette Allen said...

oh my how totally adorable.. fabulous Chickie card..

Sherrie M. said...

Such a CUTE card Tracey and your coloring of the egg carton is great.

Emily Keaton said...

That's adorable! I love how you used the sequins.

Linda Beeson said...

So, so sweet, I am so in love with those stamps

Katie Ann Brooks said...

This is just the sweetest!

Sharron said...

OMG, he's so sweet! Adorable card!

Marybeth said...

Oh, this is adorable! Love the egg carton. Nice coloring.

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a sweet card Tracey. Love the darling paper-pieced chickie. The sequins look great.

~amy~ said...

Hey Chickie. sooo cute!

Anita in France said...

So cute and sweet, Tracey ... gorgeous colour combo! Anita :)

Deepti said...

This is so adorable with all those sweet pattern n colors, I like that tab tuck card idea

Anonymous said...

Oh my...I love, love your sweet little chick sitting in the egg carton, too cute.

Unknown said...

*sigh*
I love this! I've got these exact dies/stamps in my cart right now! I love the layout and combo of patterns.

cm said...

Oh my goodness - this is adorable to the nth degree! Love it!
c