March 19, 2013

Seize the Birthday #10



I finally created a masculine card for the Seize the Birthday challenge.  I have the same difficulties I read about all the time with creating masculine cards.  I think it is because there are so many cute girlie stamps out there that it just makes it easier.  I am using a cute free digi image from The Alley Ways Stamps for my card today, the puppy is just adorable.  Here is the sketch for this week:






All supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.

Cardstock:  Blueberry Sky, White
Patterned Papers: gold dot (Lily Bee Designs)
Stamps: Birthday Basics
Digital Image: The Alley Ways Stamps
Ink:  True Black
Dies: Stitched Mats (Lil' Inkers)
other: browns twine (The Twinery), foam tape, assorted Copics

17 comments :

Lesley said...

Adorable card Tracey, perfect use of the sketch and the twine adds a decidedly masculine flair! You nailed it! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday

Michelle said...

Such a sweet card, Tracey! Such a cute puppy! I really love it. :-)

Lynn said...

I love that adorable little puppy Tracey! fabulous coloring.

Kristie Goulet said...

You are right this little puppy is totally adorable and I love how you used him on your card. The colors are perfect!

~amy~ said...

okay, a-dorable.

LeAnne said...

Oh my gosh....so cute! I will snag this freebie for myself! TFS!

Brandi said...

This is just so adorable!!!

Janet's Joy said...

Awwww that is too cute!!

Emily Keaton said...

Great masculine birthday card, Tracey! That pup is just adorable :-)

Lisa Elton said...

Awwww this is adorable! Great job Tracey ;)

Kara said...

aww...hes so cute!! love it!

Annette Allen said...

aww what a cutie..i love this set and that little doggie is so cute..

Sharron said...

Great colors and I love the adorable doggie!

carol (krillsister) said...

That doggie is adorable. Grat coloring too!

Kay Miller said...

This is so cute Tracey!! I love that little doggy! I just used him on a card the other day! And great job doing a "man" card! I have a really hard time with them too.

Joyce said...

This is an awesome masculine card, although I know 2 girls who would love a card like this, and more importantly, a dog like this. I won't tell you who they are, because I wish to remain dogless! Love your coloring, too.

Michelle said...

Isn't he a cutie!!! Love the polka dot paper, Tracey!