March 25, 2013

Merry Monday #55.



Happy Monday and time for this week's Merry Monday Challenge.
This is my last week as Guest Designer for Merry Monday.  This month has gone by so quickly and I have had a great time playing with the team.  The best part is that I have quite a head start on my cards for this coming Christmas.  I am going to try to continue playing along with the challenge, I will be so happy come November.

This week's challenge is a Tic-Tac-Toe challenge.  Three in a row across, down, or diagonally.  I chose the top row this week--animal, designer paper and ribbon.



I created my scene using the reindeer image from Papertrey's Tiny Treats and Tremendous Treats.  A bit of Copic colouring and then I went over the antlers with a clear glitter gel pen.




Cardstock:  Vintage Cream , Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Merry (My Minds Eye)
Stamps: Tiny Treat Christmas, Tremendous Treats Christmas (Papertrey Ink) 
Ink:   Pinefeather (Papertrey Ink) Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Dies: Classic Circles and Scalloped Circles (Spellbinders)
other: Pinefeather Saddle Stitch ribbon (Papertrey Ink), clear glitter pen (Sakura), foam tape

27 comments :

Kristie Goulet said...

Very cute Christmas card!

Marybeth said...

Very sweet card Tracey! You will be very happy that you have so many cards done.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is so cute!!!!

Alanna said...

Super cute. I love the two sizes of reindeer.

Janet's Joy said...

Love those adorable little reindeer! You did an awesome job at being the guest designer this month. :)

Wendy said...

This has got to be the cutest reindeer card, ever! Love the coloring and the added glitter to their antlers and noses! Pretty paper and love the green bow!
Thank you for joining us this month as our Guest Designer, Tracey! We enjoyed having you!
Have a wonderful week! :)

Notes by Nina said...

Very cute card Tracey, I love those adorable reindeer.

Jill Norwood said...

Love your card and those sweet reindeer! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration this month - and always!

Lisa Elton said...

You did a GREAT job this month Tracey, a fabulous display of Christmas cards! This one is just TOO CUTE! Love this little family and the sparkly nose on mama (or papa!!)

Joyce said...

This is so cute. That reindeer is one of my favorite PTI images, and I love how you have paired the tremendous with the tiny.

Jean Martin said...

Oh wow! This is adorable! I want that stamp set now!!!! :)

Annette Allen said...

hehe how totally cute..love those reindeer and those polkadot background..great card..

Lynn said...

Too cute. I love those little reindeer!

Bonnie said...

I love this sweet image, the paper and the wonderful layout! It's been such a joy having you on our team this month. Keep in touch.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Good Lord - this is so cute!

Cyndie said...

You must have a nice pile of super cute Christmas cards by now--this one is sure a great example! Cool color scheme and you did a wonderful job of coloring the reindeer.

Helen F. said...

What an adorable card. Those reindeer are the cah-u-est and just make me smile :)

Ginny said...

I just love this card....it's perfect!

Greta said...

Just darling! Didn't get my snowman card made last week, but am going to try & do one for Tic Tac Toe.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute Christmas card!!

Margaret Moody said...

Such a cute card, Tracey! I love the little reindeer family and the polka dotted paper!

carol (krillsister) said...

Darling card. Those reindeer are so cute.

Allisa said...

Fabulous design, love your trio of reindeer.

LeAnne said...

So cute....love these little reindeer! And that bow is YUMMY!

Michelle said...

Such a sweet family of deer! So cute,Tracey!

Jean said...

Absolutely love the little reindeer family ~ another great Christmas card!

Narelle Farrugia said...

This card is soooooo cute! Love those reindeers!