March 26, 2013

colourQ #182



Happy Tuesday and time for this week's colourQ challenge!
This weeks colours are absolutely fabulous! 
I think that scarf is just gorgeous.




I had so many ideas to use these colours I was having trouble narrowing it down to one.  I did enjoy using some images from my new Flower Friends stamp set from Simon Says.




We hope that you come a play with us this week at the colourQ and while you are there make sure to visit the blogs of the rest of the Design Team to see their fabulous creations.

All supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.

Cardstock:  White, Winter Wisteria
Stamps: Flower Friends (Simon Says Stamps)
Ink:  Winter Wisteria, Aqua Mist, Simply Chartreuse, Ripe Avocado, True Black
other: purple twine (The Twinery)

19 comments :

Lynn said...

That color combo is right up my alley. Gorgeous Tracey!

Janet's Joy said...

So simple yet so stunning!! Love the colours.

Alanna said...

Your card is lovely. Great job with those colors.

Ardyth said...

Great colours and use of simple stamping! Love the bold sentiment, too!

Joyce said...

I love this week's colors, and you did wonderful things with them. Great focal point--I'm going to have to give that stamp set from SSS another look. Another beautiful card, and I am not surprised.

Allisa said...

Great card!

Lisa Elton said...

That is a fun flowers set, kind of groovy or retro! Great card Tracey and I love this color combo too!!

LeAnne said...

So cute! Love your flowers and that beautiful twine!

Jen Mitchell said...

Those flowers are so fresh and funky! They're perfect with the fun colors and that bold sentiment!

Renee said...

Gorgeous!!
The colors are beautiful...
makes me think "spring!"...
and we had snow when we woke this morning....
aarrrgghhh! :(
But 70's by next week! :)

Yapha Mason said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the twine an all of the clean white space!

Jinny Newlin said...

Gosh, this color palette is pure scrumptiousness, Tracey! LOVE that cluster of blooms!

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey, this is just too darn cute! I am not sure what you were not liking about it but I love it! I love your CAS look, so sweet and perfect for a thank you card.

Sylvia said...

What a fun CAS card, Tracey, the flower grouping is lovely! Have a fabulous Wednesday!

Michelle said...

Pretty design, Tracey! Love the flowers and dots!

Marybeth said...

Simply beautiful ! Love that the beauty comes from your stamping.

Anonymous said...

Love this one, too! Awesome flowers. ;-)

Jean said...

Fantastic take on the colors ~ I really hope I have time to play with these colors ~ love the font on the sentiment!

Karen M said...

Hi Tracey, I cannot praise this card enough! I love everything about it...the big, bold and bright colours and sentiment. All your other Easter cards are so very cute! Kx