Hi crafty friends! It' time for a new color duo at the at the Color Hues Color Challenge! Challenge #142 has been chosen by our fabulous teammate Stef Perry ! She chose Amber and Burnt Red for the colours this challenge
For my card I used the Catherine Pooler's Fall Finds stamp set. I created a background of amber and burnt red leaves using Catherine Pooler Inks. Like most people I'm concerned about how fast AI is taking hold. However, what I am enjoying is how helpful AI can be with little things. I put in a Google search for catherine Pooler Inks in the colours of Amber and Burnt Red! It spilled out Sauna and Terracotta from the Spa Collection. So that is what I used. I popped some dots in a few of the open spaces for a bit more detail.
One I had stamped all of my leaves I trimmed my panel down to 5 1/4" x 4". Then the panel as glued to a 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" panel of Burnt Red cardstock with liquid glue. What a difference it made when the leaf panel was matted to the darker background!
I stamped the sentiment from the same set, on a piece of white cardstock. I cut the sentiment out with a circle die and added it to the lower right of the card front with foam tape.
Canadian Thanksgiving is coming up fast. This year it is on Monday, October 12th. I have made a few cards this year but not as many as I usually make. I have found that it has taken me some time to get bak to my normal swing of doing things since the wedding. Can you believe that they have been married for 2 months already and still smiling!
If you haven't had a chance to visit the Color Hues Color Challenge yet to see what my amazing teammates have made for this challenge, I hope you take some time to visit.
Thanks for stopping in and have a wonderful day!





No comments :
Post a Comment