Hi crafty friends! It' time for a new color duo at the at the Color Hues Color Challenge! Challenge #140 has been chosen by our fabulous leader and teammate Nancy Leppek! She chose Dusty Blue and Brown for the colours this challenge!
I finally took the opportunity to create a card with the PinkFresh Studio Floral Fields die and stencil set. First I die cut the flowers with the die using white cardstock.
Then I used the coordinating stencil set which has seven layers to colour my field using Catherine Pooler inks in Cove Blue, Stone Blue and Icing on the Cake.
The thank you sentiment is from PinkFresh Studio's Amazing Things! It was heat embossed with Wow Gold Sparkle embossing powder and then cut out with the co-ordinating die.
If you haven't had a chancce yet to see wht the rest of my talented teammates did for this challenge please make sure you stop over at the Color Hues Color Challenge blog to check out their designs!
Thanks for stopping in today!




No comments :
Post a Comment