March 14, 2024

Just Us Girls #718

Hey crafty friends! I'm back again with m second card for my March Guest Design at Just Us Girls! This challenge with are having a Collaboration Challenge with Time Out Challenges for challenge #718. 

We are doing a two week challenge running from March 14th - 27th. At JUGS it's a word challenge and the word is Birds! I don't have many birds in my collection but I have MFT Stamps Seaside Seagulls and pulled it out to play!




I created a cloud background with the MFT Stamps Clouds stencil, then I cut it into a panel with the MFT Stamps Wonky Stitched borders. 


I used a bright blue cardstock for my background and I have gone through all my cardstock and still do not know what company makes it. 

I added some foam tape/dots to add some dimension behind the white panel and behind the bird and die cut clouds!



This is the now, sadly retired, stamp set I used, MFT Stamps' Seaside Seagulls!


All the images were coloured with Copic markers.



 I hope to see you play along with us!

16 comments :

Vicki Dutcher said...

I love this sea gull. He is adorable! Super fun card.

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

I just love the gulls in that set, Tracey. Perfect make for our bird collaboration. It's great to have you designing with us!

Cat Craig said...

I love this set, Tracey. Do you recall what was used for the bolder/land piece the gull is sitting on?

Carol said...

Adorable card Tracey! I have that seagull set and need to get it out more often. When I saw birds as our theme, I could not think of any birds I have...duh! I have flamingos and sea gulls galore! Your cute seaside scene has inspired me to get it out and play!! Happy week 2 with our team!!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

So cute, Tracey - I never get tired of seeing these guys! Well, except for at the beach!
Hope I remember to play this week!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Those little gulls always bring a smile! This is cute, Tracey!

ElizStewart said...

Tracey... I have always loved this set and I love the adorable card you made! Thanks ever so much for being our guestie this month!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

That gull is adorable sitting on the rock! Beautiful background and perfect sentiment, too!

Nonni said...

Love the clean look of this card and the cute little seagull! Thank you for taking part in the collaboration between Time Out and JUGS, this is all a whole lot of fun! xxx

My Paper Epiphany said...

Super cute card Tracey! I love that Gull!

Helen said...

What a fun card Tracey! I love that little seagull! I hope you have a good week! :)

Bobby said...

I remember that seagull from the 12 Kits a long time ago when I guested. You've made such a cute card using that set, Tracey.

Ina G said...

Love your cute seagull Tracey. What lovely soft clouds and pretty border.

Kate said...

Gorgeous card Tracey - fabulous background, colouring and sentiment! It's an honour to be participating in this collaboration with the JUGS team! Hugs, Kate!

Greta said...

I haven't seen that set in use for a long time, but it's a good thing you pulled it out, Tracey! What a totally delightful card with perfect coloring! Fun we've combined Time Out and JUGS this time!

cm said...

Echoing the others: your seagull is wonderful and even though I have bird terror, he does make me smile.
hugs~c