May 16, 2023

Color Hues #64

We have a new color duo over at the the Color Hues Color Challenge for Challenge #64!

To

The background is the Big Plans background stamp stamped with Catherine Pooler Black Jack ink which is the perfect dark grey ink colour. I used the Dad Squared stamps and the Dad Squared Dies for the focal sentiment stamped with 

All of the products I used are listed below with clickable links for your convenience. The clear stamps and dies I used today just happen to be on CLEARANCE right now at the Greetery!

So grab yours before they are gone!

The overlay sentiment is such a fun addition. I bet it would look great gold heat embossed!

The two tiny sentiments are from the Sentiment Squared stamp set. I made my own matching cardstock using Catherine Pooler Orange Peel and Apricot ink pads direct to paper. 

I'm submitting this to Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies!


Thanks so much for stopping by today and if you haven't been there already, please stop over to the Color Hues Color Challenge. My fabulous teammates have made some fabulous cards using this this modern farmhouse colour palette.

16 comments :

!neke said...

Love your card !!!!
Great inspiration !
groeten Ineke

Julie B said...

This is such a fun Father's Day card Tracy, love the die cut panel over the stamped background. :)

Cat Craig said...

Love this card, and am so thankful for the inspiration...I recently picked up these dies and stamps.

Lisa Elton said...

This is the best Father's Day card I've seen in a while! Love this, Tracey!

Maria Batan said...

Love the colors and the sentiment.

Marcia Hill said...

This is such a COOL card Tracey and just perfect in the challenge colors...LOVE it! (My dad would have loved a card like this too...he was such a handyman and could build anything! My hubby is not so handy, but he tries! :0) ) Hugs. :0)

I Card Everyone said...

You have to know how much I love this combo, right? Such a fun background stamp - I don't think I've ever seen it before, Tracey!
Really wonderful!
=]

Nancy said...

This card is absolutely terrific! I adore every inch!!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love a good diecut Tracey and this one is fabulous! Great sketchy/graphic background too.

JulieP said...

I love this so much. It has the perfect masculine feel and your design is wonderful. Father's Day is coming up here next month and it's gonna be a hard one as will be your next. Hugs my friend.

Stef Perry said...

What a fabulous card, Tracy! I totally love the blueprint sketch background and the really cool die cut sentiments. Your orange color blocking on the word Dad looks terrific too! I'm definitely going to check out that Greetery sale. ;-)

cm said...

Tracey, I love everything about this card. Masculine marvelous!
hugs~c

Cindy Beach said...

Hi Tracey, I'm late getting to comment this time around, sorry! I saved the best for last, I LOVE your card. Your design is classic and the dies and color blocking are fabulous! That background stamp - I think I just may need that.

Debbie Mageed said...

What a wonderful card for Father's Day! I really love the focal image and background is great. Thank you for playing with us at the HLS Die Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

wienerhoneymooners said...

THIS IS FABULOUS!!

Greta said...

Glad I saw it on IG--really love this card!