April 30, 2019

For the Graduate




Well here we re the last day of April and posting the April 12 Kits of Occasions!

I just got back from an amazing and restful vacation to Turks & Caicos with my husband and very dear friends. Summer is is full swing on the island, in fact it always it there but it was just what we all needed after what was a long, cold and dreary winter.

As usual the days of 2019 are whizzing by but so happy to see the tell tale signs of spring--warmer temperatures, snow almost 100% gone, buds on the trees and the first robin of the season! It makes me so happy!

Kara Lynn, Bright Hope Creations,  was our hostess this month with her debut kit as a 12 Kits of Occasions designer themed--For the Graduate! The kit is full of everything you want to create those perfect cards for the graduates in your life! Papers, stamped images, die cuts and embellishments that are just perfect for the occasion. All of the amazing kit contents can be found in the Monthly Kits Supplies on the 12 Kits blog.

So lets get things started with what I created with this amazing kit...


tracey_12KApr19-3



tracey_12KApr19-2


tracey_12KApr19-4


tracey_12KApr19-1



Please be sure to head over to the 12 Kits of Occasions blog to see what the rest of the fabulous designers did with their kits!




13 comments :

Cat Craig said...

Glad you had a good time away with some sunshine. Your cards are wonderfully designed.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are all WONDERFUL! I love the tassel!!!!

Kara Lynne said...

I'm so glad you had a beautiful and relaxing trip! I'm amazed that you put these wonderful cards together with all your unpacking and getting back into the swing of things. I love your CAS style with the silhouette on rainbow stripes, the design of your celebrate card, and the wonky stitched detail on the tassel card! Your coloring is amazing on Grace and so cool how the congrats die cut stretches across her! Fabulous cards, Tracey!

Birgit said...

Welcome home Tracey! By the pictures you shared, it sure looked like it was an amazing vacation. Incredibly beautiful! And so are your wonderful cards! The rainbow card with the silhouette girl is CAS and stunning and your coloring on Grace the Grad is pure perfection. I love the CAS style of the last two cards. Beautiful inspiration here!

Marcia Hill said...

Four wonderful cards Tracey! Didn't you just love the rainbow striped papers for these cards?! I always thought I had to use our school colors (orange & black) and they were not fun like these from Kara's kit! Absolutely LOVE your 2 cards using those fun bright DSP's and your coloring on the cap & gown on the 2nd card is FABULOUS!! Your 3rd & 4th cards are CAS perfection too and great for the guy graduates! Wonderful cards my friend!! :0)

Nora Noll said...

What gorgeous cards!! I LOVE the Bella-your coloring is perfect!!

Lisa Elton said...

Well how fabulous are these! Your Grace the graduate card is just darling. I like the way you've colored her and added the rainbow stripes. But that tassels card is striking, love the simplicity!

Sharron said...

So happy that you had fun and relaxing trip! And you were also able to get these wonderful cards ready! I always love your wonderful CAS designs. Love the celebrating girl on the rainbow stripes. And you did an amazing job coloring Grace the grad. Perfect way to use the tassel too!

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet trio of cuteness...just love your incredible cards! Your grad girl is simply stunning and your tassel card, so stinking clever. Your first card reminds me of Brooklyn, I can see her doing this next year when she finishes up school.

Marybeth said...

Sounds like much needed sunshine for you and your hubby and some of the pictures I saw on Instagram looked beautiful ! The water reminded me of Cayman Islands .
Your cards are beautiful Tracey! You too colored the graduation gown beautifully ! Love the fist card with the silhouette on top of the bold rainbow. As busy as you have been and still made three beauties! Happy May to you! Hopefully you are warming up a bit.

Anita in France said...

What a lovely place to chill out and relax in the sunshine, Tracey ... so pleased you enjoyed it! What delicious cards ... the rainbow backgrounds are so fun on the first two ... and how stylish is that last one with the tassel ... and punny! Hugs, Anita :)

Jeanne J. said...

Hi Tracey! Welcome home! Wonderful cards! I love your coloring on the Grad gal - the shading on her robe is AMAZING! Brilliant to showcase the paper on the clean gold "celebrate" and of course I love the silhouette on the rainbow ! So CLEAN! I always love to see what you make!

Darnell said...

Tracey, I love your three awesome designs using the kit from Kara! And I'm so happy to hear that spring has finally sprung there, although I am sorry to learn of the terrible flooding and I pray that stops soon. It was wonderful to see you on FB relaxing and enjoying your holiday!! Hugs, Darnell