August 13, 2018

Muse #279 with Pretty Pink Posh | Geranium





Happy Monday! Time for new challenge at Muse!

I used the Pretty Pink Posh Geraniums stamp set for this week's card. I started off by smooshing some  watercolour paper into Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide ink that had been spritzed with water. While I waited for it to dry I stamped and coloured some flowers from the set and then arranged them on the watercolour panel some with tape runner and others with foam tape. A sentiment from Pretty Pink Posh Simple Sayings: Miss You was stamped underneath.



A little closer look...



I can't wait to see how you are inspired this week over at Muse!



11 comments :

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous, Jo x

Cat Craig said...

Tracey you smoosh backgrounds like no one else. Beautiful. Love this card and can't wait to play along.

Barb Ghig said...

Your background showcases these beautiful blooms perfectly, Tracey! Thanks for your inspiration...I hope to play along this week :)

Colleen said...

Tracey, I love your geraniums and the background! Beautiful card!

Lisa Elton said...

This is beautiful Tracey! I like the soft blue background and the bright blooms!

Michelle W said...

So beautiful Tracey, I love that stamp set!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is beautiful! LOVING those colors!!!!!!

Trina P. said...

Beautiful card, Tracey! Love the smooshed background.

Anita in France said...

Fresh and lovely, Tracey ... those gorgeous geranium are wonderful against your splendid smooshy background! Hugs, Anita :)

Maria said...

Very pretty card with the lovely red flowers!!

Nora Noll said...

WOW!! This is absolutely STUNNING!!