April 30, 2018

Ellen Hutson April Pin-Sights Challenge

tracey_EHAprilPin-Sights-cover


A card for the April Pin-Sights Challenge at Ellen Hutson!
The inspiration for this month's challenge is the gorgeous Pantone Drama Queen Color Palette.



I stamped and silver embossed the Mondo Peony on Yupo paper and coloured it with alcohol inks. It took me a couple of tries to get the inks blended the way I wanted but they are so much fun to play with. I moved the colour around with Alcohol blending solution, a straw and a cheap craft paintbrush. I used alcohol inks for my card because that is what I saw in the photo and the peony seemed the right flower to represent the succulents.


tracey_EHAprilPin-Sights


9 comments :

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Love the splash of color! Fun card!

Cat Craig said...

Fabulous! Too bad my birthday has passed...I'd send you my address. Lol.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING that flower!!!!!!!!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Stunning, my friend! LOve the purple!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, now this is PRETTY! Great job Tracey!

Kim Heggins said...

So beautiful...love your gorgeous purple posie!

Bobby said...

Gorgeous, Tracey.

Sharron said...

Amazing color--love this!

Aileen said...

So pretty, love the silver embossing with alcohol ink, stunning.