March 20, 2018

Reverse Confetti SFYTT #58



I have a card for this month's Reverse Confetti Sketch for You To Try #61. It might be wishful thinking at this point to even think of fresh strawberries growing in my snow covered garden but it will come soon enough--I hope.

I started off by sponging two panels of Bristol cardstock with Abandoned Coral and Peeled Paint Distress Oxide inks. Then I cut the berries and the stems using the co-ordinating Confetti Cuts. I added the sentiment to a Lacy Scallop circle die cut and then built my scene. The centre of the tiny white flower was made with Mustard Seed Stickles.






Thanks for dropping in today and I hope the sun is shining where you are.

7 comments :

Cat Craig said...

What a darling card, has me wishing for some berries!

Anita in France said...

Scrumptious, Tracey ... I love strawberries ... and these look good enough to eat ... yum! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora Noll said...

Oh I LOVE the strawberries on this!!! Such a fabulous card!! I am so into fruit dies right now and this is right up my alley!!

Lisa Elton said...

Those berries are delightful and I love what you've done with the sketch! Darling card Tracey!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeee this! LOVING those berries!!

Sharron said...

Love those luscious berries! And the design on the circle die cut adds extra great interest.

Jeanne J. said...

Yummy berries Tracey! The painted splatter on the leaves makes them look dewey and fresh picked from the garden!