March 19, 2018

MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch Challenge # 376

tracey_MFT#376cover


Good morning! Hope you had a great weekend now that the days are getting longer and spring is getting closer!

I have  a card I made for a dear friend who lost her fur baby recently. When we let a pet into our hearts they become a part of our family and the loss we feel when we lose them is profound. I made a card using this week's MFT Stamps Wednesday Sketch #376.





tracey_MFT#376




Have a wonderful week, come on spring!


12 comments :

Colleen said...

Beautifully simple yet so heartfelt, Tracey! I am sorry for your friend, I know what that loss is like! We had so much fun at the Craft House after you were there, Tracey!

Nora Noll said...

This is so pretty!! I love that little heart print!! Beautiful card!!

Shelly said...

Aww...this is so sweet and thoughtful.

Annette Allen said...

love your take on the sketch.. pretty card

Sharron said...

So very sweet, Tracey! I'm sure you friend will cherish it.

Cat Craig said...

Oh my gosh that is such a perfect stamp set. I too had a friend recently loose four legged family member. I love your card, so sweet and such a comfort.

Anita in France said...

Soft and pretty, Tracey, the little paw print in the heart is so sweet! Hugs, Anita :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Awwwww this is beautiful! What a perfect sentiment!!!!

Linda said...

What a lovely card for your friend and perfect sentiment.

Lisa Elton said...

This is just as sweet as can be. I like the little paw print heart!

Darnell said...

Oh, Tracey, this is so sweet as a card design to offer sympathy for the loss of a beloved pet. It will bring them such comfort. Hugs, Darnell

Ally said...

So sweet, Tracey. I love the simplicity and lovely colors. Such a sad occasion for your friend, but I am sure this card will warm her heart.