November 27, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #74

We have a new challenge over at Inspired By All the Little Things this week!





This will be my last time posting as part of the Inspiration Team.
I love this challenge and have been honoured to be a part of it since it's beginning.

I am slowing things down a little bit more so that I have more time to focus on my family and myself. The last 6 weeks have been incredibly difficult recovering from my clavicle bone break. Never have I experienced anything quite like this. I have been unable to craft, unable to do pretty much anything and trying to run the 25 Days of Christmas Tags as it was set up to run has been very challenging. With the help of my design team, the amazing designers that created tags for the event and my good friend Ardyth who helped me set up the framework for my posts in the beginning when I just wasn't able to the event was a success!
  • 26 Days of amazing Christmas tag inspiration
  • So far 577 participants have created tags and added then to the linkup--you still have until December 1st 12:00 am EST to link up a tag
So here is my final card based on the inspiration photo...





Hope that you will play along with me for my final challenge!

19 comments :

Marianne said...

Love your card as well as the inspiration photo, Tracey. I hope you have (fully) recovered by now. Makes you enjoy the little things you often take for granted, doesn't it? I'm still enjoying something as simple as washing my hair under the shower, something that was nearly impossible when I was suffering from a frozen shoulder 2 years ago.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS! LOVING the font!

Andre M. said...

Hope you have a speedier recovery. This year was my first time with the 25 Days of Tags and I thoroughly enjoyed the creativity each day.

Bunny said...

Simply lovely card. I pray that your health gets back to normal and your life gets less complicated and calms down. Sometimes things happen that throw off the whole universe for a while and for some, a very long time. You've done a great job running things. [Bunny]

I Card Everyone said...

You are such an inspiration, Tracey ... I often marvel at all you manage - and certainly admire your priorities.

You will be missed, but what a gorgeous finale!
Take care, sweet friend... xxoo
=]

Arianna Barbara said...

Wow!!! Simply gorgeous!!!

Cat Craig said...

fantastic.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Oh Tracey, I am so sorry you have been struggling because of your injury! Thank you for still doing the tags and not giving up on it/us. Praying for healing and a blessed holiday season for you. Fantastic card. Great take on the photo. Love the gold heat embossing.

Vikki H said...

Your 25 days of tags are one of my favorite things each year! Thank you, thank you for persevering through your big challenge this season. Blessings and what a terrific case of the IbATLT challenge.

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Awesome!

Stampingcountry said...

Such a pretty CAS Card! Your scoring under your embossing looks fabulous.

maria f. said...

Can't imagine the effort 25 Days must have been this year. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season and enjoy your "extra time" next year. Love the inspiration photo and your black beauty.

Bobby said...

I'm always amazed at all you do, Tracey, broken clavicle or not. Although we'll miss you I'm glad you're stepping away to take care of yourself. This CAS card is a beautiful send off.

ElizStewart said...

So perfectly CAS! Love it!

Sheri Gilson said...

Gorgeous take on the inspiration! Love the CAS design!

Anita in France said...

Cool, crisp, stylish and rather handsome, Tracey (I'm thinking tuxedo!) ... what a fabulous finale! I do hope that you're mending well, my friend ... and that you'll enjoy the time you're taking for yourself and your family. Hugs to you, Anita :)

LauraJane:) said...

AMAZING perfect embossing! Hope you are doing better with the shoulder!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

That’s a fantastic card ! I love the black and gold combo, it’s so classy and festive. margessw@icloud.com

Dotty Jo said...

Love the scoring effect, Jo x