June 24, 2017

Inspired By All the Little Things #62

IMG_2631


Happy Weekend!
It's my turn to host over at Inspired By All the Little Things.



This week I chose a photo with a fun and vibrant colour palette that says summer to me. I don't know what the weather has been like in your part of the world but in mine these umbrellas have been needed.

 I started off with my go to background these days of smooshed Distress Oxide Inks--Cracked Pistachio for the ground and Broken China for the sky. I decided to go with the colours from the Inspiration for my card so I stamped a bunch of butterflies using them, 12 to be exact. Then I arranged them onto the upper part of my background like the umbrellas were in the photo and added a sentiment.

Tracey_IB#62

We are taking a summer break at Inspired By All the Little Things so this is our last challenge until September. I hope you find some time to play along with us. Head over to see the challenge and to see who is have as my guest this week!

21 comments :

Betty said...

what a wonderful inspiration for this challenge, Tracey - love it!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhh this is gorgeous! Love love love those colorful butterflies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LauraJane:) said...

Such HAPPY butterflies Tracey! Have a SUPER summer:)

Ardyth said...

I can't even tell you how much I love this butterfly in the bright colours - just ordered it!

Lisa Kind said...

Love this Tracey! I may have to CASE it! 😉

Marisa said...

Big smile on my face this morning when I saw this. Such an adorable card with all those butterflies :)

Linda said...

This is so pretty. Love the use of butterflies.

Nora Noll said...

What a pretty card!!! I LOVE that you used the butterflies in the umbrella colors. Bummed that you are taking a break for the summer. This is the time when I can actually PLAY!!!

ElizStewart said...

Super cute!!!

Sharron said...

Love this, Tracey! A perfect summer design with those sweet butterflies!

Teresa Doyle said...

Love this Tracey. A great inspiration pic to use. The butterflies are beautiful!

Lynn said...

Ahhh...so fun and vibrant Tracey!

HJ said...

Beautiful, bright, happy card, Tracey. Love the solid butterflies. Enjy our day!

Shauna said...

I think you captured the essence of the inspiration! Brilliant!

Anita in France said...

Goodness, this is fabulous, Tracey ... such a delightful kaleidoscope of vibrant butterflies ... so sweet and whimsical! Hugs, Anita :)

Kim Heggins said...

Such a beautiful cards...love all your sweet and colorful butterflies, makes me smile!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I do love the way you were inspired Tracey!! This is a magnificent card!!

Marcie Sharp said...

Very vibrant and gorgeous! Love this Tracey! Hugs.

Leigh Penner said...

Beautiful take on the inspiration photo, Tracey! This is so fun!

Cat Craig said...

I haven't played a whole lot with the oxide inks yet...your background is fabulous and perfect for your colorful collection of butterflies. Super take on the inspiration photo.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable, I just love it!