April 22, 2017

Inspired by All the Little Things #53



It's time for a new challenge at Inspired By All the Little Things!



Isn't this inspiration as cute as can be.
I went very literal with it this week although I had some other ideas, it just means there may be another card. I used an older set from Waffle Flower Crafts, the images are still as fresh and fun as they were when I got it. The camera didn't pick up the sparkle embossing very clearly but I made another process video for today's card and you can see it better there, I have it posted under my card. You can watch it here or on my YouTube channel. I've been having fun doing these!

tracey_IB#53




Head over to Inspired By All the Little Things and see who I have as my guest this week, I bet you already love her work!

8 comments :

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful! LOVING those bows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lynn said...

Love those sweet little bow ties. Adorable!

Lisa Elton said...

This is as cute as can be Tracey!!

Teresa Doyle said...

This is so sweet Tracey, love the bows! Thanks for sharing!

Bobby said...

Love the sentiment with your darling bows, Tracey.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and sweet card Miss Tracey...just love all those pretty pastel bows!

Wanda Cullen said...

Your trio of bows were perfect for this challenge! Sweet card!

Anita in France said...

So darned cute, Tracey ... your little pastel bows are fabulous! So much fun to see you creating them! Hugs, Anita :)