September 27, 2016

CCC #217

IMG_0677

It's time for a new cue card at CASology!

This week`s new cue is:





Our sponsor this week is Kitty Bee Designs and I used a cute panda image from the shop for my card today. Keeping your colours minimal has great impact in CAS design.  I chose to just go with kraft and black for my card. I jazzed it up with a Wonky Rectangle from MFT Stamps.

tracey_CCC#217


Hop on over to the CASology blog to see what the rest of the team has made to inspire you this week.
Can't wait to see what you make...


Hannelie Bester
Sherrie Mannion
Jacquie Southas
Deidre Payne

Guest: Diana

16 comments :

Marybeth said...

He is adorable and bearry cute!

Joyce said...

CAS perfection. That panda is adorable on kraft.

Darnell said...

This is now my new favorite CAS card of 2016, Tracey! You've taken simple elements and made them absolutely sing with joy!! Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Elton said...

Oh yeah, he's CUTE alright!! Sweet card Tracey!

I Card Everyone said...

You've totally captured 'cute' Tracey, and CAS!
=]

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BeverlyBL said...

I had only seen the peek, hadn't seen the cue card and said,"Aw, cute!" I think that means you nailed it!

Jen Mitchell said...

Aww, this is so sweet. I love how you kept it simple with just kraft and black.

Maria said...

A perfect CAS card with the adorable bear...so cute!!

Sharron said...

Love the kraft! Your little bear is soooo adorable!!

Unknown said...

Tracey this is the cutest CAS card among all ! You're totally right, minimal colors give a great impact ! We just focus on this so sweet panda and the sentiment ! I love it. Thanks for sharing.
Izzy Scrap

Jen W. said...

Love the perfect simplicity of this and just using kraft instead of white makes such an impact.

TK said...

Such an adorable image, and I love that you just left him in kraft and black to highlight all his cuteness!

Barb Ghig said...

Oh, what a 'Cutie', Tracey! I love the effect of bold black on Kraft and your Wonky stitches are perfect! Such a darling card!

Cat Craig said...

Adorably cute!

Nora Noll said...

This is so cute!! I LOVE the simplicity and that adorable panda and that you used!!