October 3, 2015

RetroSketches #184



Happy Saturday!

Hope you are having a great weekend. I am on a little getaway visiting my hubby, for a few days before we come back together for Brooklyn's grade 12 graduation and Canadian Thanksgiving!

Now it's time for a new sketch at RetroSketches!


I have not pulled these Technique Tuesday Chickadees out for a long time they are just so cute!
I blended the little guy with Copic markers--two blues and the colourless blender.


This is also for Kathy Racoosin's 30 Day Colouring Challenge. A little colouring on the road,  I wish I had all my Copics with me, but then I would have had to check my bag!



I am aso submitting this to the Simon Says Anything Goes Wednesday Challenge - Anything Goes!



18 comments :

Judy1223 said...

I adore this stamp set and this adorable blue bird! Off to Pin this immediately! LOVE!!!

sandie said...

So sweet Tracey and adore the coloured base. Have a fun weekend x

TK said...

Sweet bird, cute card! Have fun!

Anita in France said...

Adorable, Tracey ... these little chickadees are some of my favourite birds ... and this one's a real cutie! Have a fabulous weekend away! Hugs, Anita :)

Lindsey said...

I am having a great time imagining you setting up a little card photo studio in a departure lounge. :P This is too cute! Love the bright blue birdie against the green card background.

Sharron said...

So happy to see you chose one of my favorite stamp sets. Love that it's a cute little bluebird!

Lisa Elton said...

Wonder what the air is like for him way up there!! Love those tall skinny legs, this is cute Tracey!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!

Inkyfingers said...

What an adorable CAS card Tracey. Hope you enjoy your visit.
Hugs
Carol x

Unknown said...

I love that tall birdy!! SO cute!!

Kim Heggins said...

Sweet card...love that adorable bird.

Jinny Newlin said...

Perfection, love! Such a cute, little chickie!

Joyce said...

This is adorable. Love how that chick and his legs are truly the star of the show.

Barb Ghig said...

Such a cute take on the sketch and I love how you colored this darling chickadee! I hope you're enjoying your visit with your hubby!

debby4000 said...

So cute
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Marybeth said...

Love those long legs and this sweet card!

cm said...

The perfect image for this sketch, Tracey! In awe...
Hugs~c

Bobby said...

If I'd seen this challenge earlier, Tracey, we probably would have had matching cards. I love those chickadees so.