November 9, 2013

Moxie Fab Thanks! Blog Hop



Welcome to the next stop on today's Blog Hop for Cath Edvalson.  
You should have arrived here from Angi Barrs blog.

Today's hop is a celeration for Cath, and how she has touched so many lives in the paper crafting community as the Trends Editor of Moxie Fab World.  So lets get started...

Cath you are so much more than a title, you have become a cheerleader for all of us offering your encouragement and support.

For me your encouragement gave me the push I needed to start to believe in myself enough to enter challenges and even submit for submission calls.  You have always responded personally to any of my efforts.  At Moxie Fab World your daily posts have always been fun and inspiring.  Moxie Fab World was somewhere I visited everyday to see the next newest thing, to see a gorgeous or fun picture, to check out new products and trends or just to see what all the buzz is about.  You are going to be missed so much, by so many, and honestly I don't think that Moxie Fab World will ever be the same again without you.

Since I started blogging almost three years ago, the most memorable moment for me was when you emailed me and asked me if I would like to be The Moxie Fabber of the Week!  Absolutely the most significant moment in my paper crafting world. I will never forget that moment, how shocked I was that you, Cath Edvalson, thought that I was talented enough to hold that title? The day that the Moxie Fabber of the Week post went live you started off by saying this in your intro of me...

"Whenever I visit her blog, I always leave with a spring in my click and a warmth in my heart. Her designs are clean, expertly executed, exquisitely designed, and lovely as lovely ever gets. I love that she visits the Moxie Fab World as often as she does, and I'm so glad to get to know her better today." 

I was so thrilled at the beginning of October when you picked this card as a Tuesday Trigger.  I was so super excited!


tracey_MFWTT


Thank you from the bottom of my heart.  I imagine that today you are feeling so much love from all around the world, from all the people whose lives you have touched.  Wherever your journey takes you next I hope that it that it makes you truly happy, just as you have made so many happy for all your years at Moxie Fab World!

This card is just for you Cath, my most Moxie Fab Friend! ♥ 


tracey_MFWCathsBlogHop


The next stop of the hop is Jen del Muro, enjoy the rest of the journey!

If you get lost along the way you can find the Master Blog Hop list at Moxie Fab World HERE!  
Happy Hopping!

Cardstock:  Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Reflections Fall (Echo Park)
Stamps:  Forever Fall (Reverse Confetti)
Ink: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
other: twine

*****

62 comments :

Alanna said...

I love the papers you used and your card design.

Kelly Booth said...

Love this....

cm said...

Beautiful card and a heart-warming post! Cath will be touched deeply by what you've shared (dare I say she'll be in tears?). Yet another sign of how thoughtful you are!
c

Lynn Mercurio said...

Such a lovely card, Tracey - Love those banners! I'm sure Cath will love it!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

So gorgeous!! I loveeeeee the pennants!!!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card and a beautiful tribute to Cath, Tracey ... simply lovely! Anita :)

Unknown said...

Great card!! I love all the fall colors that you use :)

Lea Lawson said...

This is so pretty! I love the banners & warm colors!

~amy~ said...

I love your banner card Tracey...absolutely wonderful! Perfect sentiment too!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so lovely, Tracey!

Tenia Nelson said...

Ooooooooh......LURVE!!! :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful tribute to Cath, Tracey!

Unknown said...

Thanks for voicing my thoughts. Good luck Cath in your future plans.

Darnell said...

Tracey, your tribute card for Cath is extraordinary! Thank you for sharing your journey with Cath. It was beautifully said! Hugs, Darnell

Kelly Griglione said...

Yes, I totally remember that Tuesday Trigger beauty, Tracey! LOVED it. Your banner card is just perfect for Cath!

Sylvia said...

Fun card, Tracey!

Beverley said...

Love, love, LOVE your designs. Your sentiment is perfect & your post beautifully written. Hugs Bev x

Lynn said...


ahh...I love this sentiment for Cath...and the beautiful design! Cath is such a gem and you are too! I know she'll love this!

Lisa Elton said...

This is lovely Tracey the layered banners look so pretty offset like that. Cath will adore it ;)

Judy1223 said...

Tracey, what a beautiful post for Cath...such lovely words and lovely cards in her honor! She will be touched by this post, for sure, Tracey!

Cathy A said...

Both beautiful designs

Jingle said...

Your card is so awesome! I love the banners!

Debbie said...

Simple .. beautiful .. perfect :)

Angi Barrs said...

I love the gorgeous mix of colors and patterns. Cath will love it!

Alice said...

simply beautiful! love love your cards, Tracey!

Annette Allen said...

wow wee these are gorgeous..

Veronica Z said...

Your Trigger Card was so beautiful! I also love the card you created for Cath. The combination of papers are so pretty!

Barb Ghig said...

What a sincere and beautiful tribute to Cath, and your cards are absolutely stunning, Tracey! I'm sure she will really appreciate your kind words and love your thoughtful cards, too!

Lisa - papergrace said...

Absolutely beautiful. The papers, design, and the super lovely sentiment. GORGEOUS card!! xo

Unknown said...

Hi friend! Oh, these are so pretty! Miss you and hope you are well :) *hugs*

Michele Gross said...

Wonderful cards. Just proof of how Moxie Fab you are :) Hugs girl!!

Kim Heggins said...

Tracey...fabulous card, simply fabulous! I love your twine and that sentiment is so perfect for Cath's card, love it!

shirley-bee said...

Great tribute Tracey! Love the banners and the sentiment says it all.

i'm with the band said...

This is amazing!!!! I love all the little details!

Pamela said...

The gorgeous flower bouquet is amazing! And the sentiment in the second card is so perfect for Cath!

Tasnim said...

Love the regal colors of the banners. Beautifully designed card!

Annette Witherspoon ♥ said...

How could I have never come across your blog before! Both of your cards are not only beautiful, but they are perfectly executed. Just flawless.

Valerie said...

Love your banner card paired with the perfect RC sentiment!

Lindsey said...

I can totally understand why Cath picked your beautiful card! And what a perfect card to honour Cath -- love the colours and banners.

donna mikasa said...

So pretty, Tracey! I love the colors on your banner flags, and that perfect sentiment!

Jessi Fogan said...

I just love the mix of patterns popping against the white - fab design & layout, Tracey :)

Cindi said...

Both cards are really nice.

Shelly said...

Simply, beautiful! :)

Katie Gehring said...

Tracey, your cards are so warm, lovely and gorgeous!

Susie W. said...

Wonderful cards Tracey...as always! Love them both!

Brenda said...

beautiful card! Love the white on white. Perfect!

{Rebecca Fellows} said...

Soooo pretty, Tracey!

Basement Stamper said...

both cards are amazing but I absolutely adore that first card.

yyam said...

Wow. Very classy. :)

Dana said...

Wow!! I love it! Great colors too!!

Bev Gerard said...

Such crisp, clean & fabby stylin' on these creations!!

~Bev
TexasGrammy

Joni Andaya said...

What a perfect card for Cath! So Pretty!

DoBea A. said...

Lovely cards!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE your cards - they are so beautiful!

Cath said...

Aww! Thank you so much for this gorgeous card (in one of my all-time favorite color combinations!) and for the heartfelt words behind it. I have absolutely *loved* getting to know you in the Moxie Fab World and am *so glad* that you have found it to be so inspiring. Thanks for all the love and support you have shown me over the years, it means more than I could ever hope to say. Hugs and loves to you, my moxie fab friend! :)

Unknown said...

Both cards are so beautiful! I love the neutral colors you chose!

natashakara said...

This is such a beautiful post. I love both your cards. You really are very talented :)

Beth Matson said...

Lovely cards.

Ashley Newell said...

Your cards are so beautiful!

Courtney K said...

love both of your cards - that flower bouquet is stunning.

Keren Baker said...

Wow. Such fab cards. That first one is really stunning! Sorry I'm so slow in commenting- I've been hopping backwards exceedingly slowly! Thanks for joining with the blog hop! x

maria f. said...

Two wonderful Tracey creations for one wonderful lady.