November 10, 2013

Happy Birthday Christina Blog Hop!

Happy Birthday Christina!
Joyce has been party planning again,
and well you guessed it you are the star of the show on your special day.

Today is Christina Maclaren of SeaGlass Papercrafts birthday and her friends are joining together for a birthday blog hop celebration in her honour.  I have been a big fan of Christina's since before I started blogging. I was always drawn to her keen sense of design and ability to put together just the right mixture of patterns, colours and embellishments to create beautiful projects.  I also have had the pleasure of getting to know Christina better through both being members of The 12 Kits of Occasions and more recently as teamies at The Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.  She has such a kind heart and is always so sweet and thoughtful.

Now you can't have a party without decorations...



and a pretty cupcake...




and of course a tiara!




Now Christina's birthday card is already gone in the mail so today I am sharing some birthday tags which I am going to drop in the mail for her this week.  Being a busy mother of two young children there always seems to be a birthday party popping up at the last minute.  It's always handy to have some tags on hand to pop on a gift!




Here is the hop from the beginning...


Joyce
Cathy
Tracey   - that's me


I hope you have a wonderful day my friend!
 ♥ 

24 comments :

Jill Norwood said...

Such a lovely post to honor Christina's birthday! I love the decorations and cupcake! And your birthday tags are such a sweet and perfect gift! Love them! :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are ADORABLE!! I loveeeeeeeeee them!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

aww these are oh so cute... love those sweet animals..

Lynn said...

Those tags are absolutely adorable! Perfect for Christina and her little ones!

cm said...

What a heart-warming post to celebrate Christina's birthday; love the tiara!! Your tags = darling, sweet thoughtful gift! LOVE them!
c

Kara said...

such a great idea! im sure she could use these...great to have on hand!

Alanna said...

What lovely tags these are. So thoughtful of you.

Christina said...

This has been the most wonderful surprise! Your gift tags are incredibly adorable and fabulously colored--they will look so cute on gifts, and then would make fantastic bookmarks. And no one has ever given me a tiara! :) Thank you so much for a fun start to my day. I'm lucky to have a friend like you to help me celebrate!

Marisa said...

These are adorable.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!! :)

Colleen said...

Perfect idea, Tracey...must make some of those! They are darling!

Kim Heggins said...

oh Tracey...your party looks like so much fun! I love that tiara. Your tags are so stinkin' cute and what a fabulous idea too, so fun.

Bonnie said...

What a wonderful idea for a young mom! Always a need for a cute birthday tag!

Darnell said...

How thoughtful you are, Tracey! A gift of these adorable tags would make anyone's day! Christina will love them!! Hugs, Darnell

~amy~ said...

perfect party!

Joyce said...

What a wonderful set of tags--perfectly colored, too. It is such a thoughtful gift, also. I'm sure Christina will love them.

Emily Keaton said...

Your tags are darling, Tracey!!

Lisa Elton said...

What a great idea Tracey!! She'll love these, they're so cute!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, these are so sweet! I'm sure Christina will love them!

Marybeth said...

Love the tags and thoughtful gift! These are adorable. Oh my gosh that cupcake looks divine!

Sharron said...

What a wonderful idea! Your perfectly colored tags are so adorable!

Kay Miller said...

Oh those are darling Tracey!! Such cute little images! I need that set now!! haha!

Jean said...

What a great gift for a fellow cardmaker ~ love your coloring on these cute images!

Renee said...

Absolutely adorable...
and perfect! :)