October 2, 2013

FSS First Birthday Bash and SSS Monday Challenge

IMG_2654


Fresh Squeezed Stamps is turning 1 one and what an exciting celebration we have for you at the blog. The current design team are creating and posting projects this week featuring the newly released `Paper, Scissors, Ink stamp. As well you will be seeing projects posted on the blog by lots of special guests you won`t want to miss. Of course FSS is hosting lots of fun festivities, a giveaway and a Birthday Bash Card Challenge. Head over to the blog to see all the details.

I kept my card very CAS using two tones of pink, a die cut and of course some yummy sequins! I am also submitting this to the Simon Says Stamps Monday Challenge, say it with stamps.


tracey_birthday





Cardstock:  White, Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Paper Scissors Ink, Everyday Expressions (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Ink: Bubblgun (Hero Arts) Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Die: Stitched Squares (Lil`Inkers)
other: foam tape, sequins

24 comments :

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh my goodness this is so perfect

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhh I love love love love this!! That subway art is AWESOME-Sauce!!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

loving all the pink... great card..

Renee said...

What a great card for a crafty friend...
love it! :)

Colleen said...

Great card Tracey...love the colors and added sequins!

Alanna said...

I love these stamps. Great card.

Barb said...

LOVE this card, Tracey! The pinks are so sweet and happy! Perfect for any crafty friend!

Joyce said...

Well, of course--the perfect birthday card for a crafty friend. So glad I snagged the last one of these!

Lisa Elton said...

This is so cute Tracey! I love the pinks and sequins! This is a cute set, will probably sell quite well ;)

Unknown said...

This is lovely Tracey...love that sentiment! :)
Lizy xx

Greta said...

Love all the pink! Gotta get my FSS card made.

Janet's Joy said...

Love it Tracey!!

Kay Miller said...

This is wonderful Tracey! I love all pink and the subway art down the side looks great!

Kim Heggins said...

Just too cute...love that new stamp and you rocked it!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely CAS design, the pink text stamped down one side is very eye catching. Love the touch of gems. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Tracy x

Jean Martin said...

Tracey!!!! I want those Lil' Inker dies!!! Gosh! Every time I see you use them, I want them too! lol! Then I forget to buy them. Then I see you use them again...then the cycle begins again! lol

Aileen said...

Superb card for a crafty friend. x

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!! I love the cas and the layout!

Leigh Penner said...

This is beautiful, Tracey!

Deepti said...

This is so perfect and crisp, love the use of pinks on ur card

Sharron said...

Really fun subway art panel. Love all the pink!

~amy~ said...

Oh, I love it..pink and subway art!

Kara said...

fun!

Unknown said...

perfect! love this subway style sentiment!