August 2, 2013

Muse #28





When I saw that this week's Muse was Lynn Mangan, I knew I had to play.  I love Lynn's style and I love that I get to CASE her out in the open. Lynn's fabulous card:



I was drawn to the tilted frame, the rich colours and those fabulous blooms.  Patterned paper is something I literally stock, I love it and I buy it and I look at it! Sound familiar? So I decided to use my patterned paper today for my Muse card. I am also submitting this to the Seize the Birthday and Moxie Fab World Birthday Card challenges.








Heading up to the cottage for the Canada August 1 long weekend and for a family reunion.
I think I will have a lot of catching up to do when I return. 
Have a great weekend everyone.


Cardstock:  White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Daphne's Closet (Lawn Fawn)
Stamps: Flower Fusion #9 (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink) 
Dies: polaroid (Lil Inkers) butterfl;y punch (Marth Stewart)
other: sequins (Neat and Tangled)


19 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

I love your take on Lynn's card Tracey, sweet DPs!! Hope you enjoy your get-a-way!

LeAnne said...

Cute, Tracey! I just got that die and I wish I had time to play...we are heading out for the weekend too!

Alanna said...

This is so pretty. I love your case of the card. Enjoy the reunion.

Happy Dance said...

What a sweet and gentle birthday card. Love the colors of the dp you've chosen. Sweet little butterfly too. Love this. Bev

Maureen Merritt said...

This is so pretty. I love the patterned paper you used. I just entered this challenge and we wrote pretty much the same thing :)
I wanted so badly to play last week when you were the muse but we were away :(

Susie W. said...

Love the mix of patterns Tracey! Very pretty :)

Deepti said...

Lovely card :) love the pattern papers and the pop of white butterfly

Ardyth said...

Pretty! love the use of DP to add interest and the bold pop of white! Thanks for playing along with this week's Muse, Tracey!

Karen M said...

I love your gorgeous card xx

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Tracey. Love the photo frame and the sweet little butterfly. Very feminine and soft.

Janet's Joy said...

Very pretty Tracey! Enjoy the holiday weekend!

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful take on this week's challenge, from your patterned paper to that darling little butterfly!

landerson213 said...

I love love love that you have used patterned papers! And I am so in love w/ coral (and mint) this summer! I love the green w/ it! All of the patterns really make the white butterfly pop! :)

Lauren
http://landersoncraftydesigns.wordpress.com/

Lynn said...

The patterned paper looks beautiful. I love the delicate butterfly die. Thanks so much for playing along Tracey. Xoxo

Anonymous said...

This is a very eye-catching and cheerful card!

Michelle said...

Great papers! Love your take on Lynn's card!

Christina said...

Way to go with the patterned paper, Tracey! Now can you come over here and help me dust off some of my stash? :) I just love these happy colors and your perched butterfly.

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS MUSE card Tracey!!!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tracey! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)