August 20, 2013

CASE Study #153







Sharing a card for this week's CASE Study Challenge.  Another beauty to inspire us from this month's Muse Jennifer McGuire.




I was inspired by the flowers and the thoughtful sentiment.  I created a circle with my flowers using die cuts from WPlus9 Fresh Florals, new to me.  Today my parent's celebrated their 64th wedding anniversary!  What an accomplishment, both still so very much in love, always holding hands and such wonderful role models to have.  This card is for them.




Cardstock:  White (Papertrey Ink)
Stamps: Fresh Florals (WPlus9) Home Sweet Home (Lawn Fawn)
Ink: Simply Chartreuse, Lavender Moon, Winter Wisteria, Royal Velvet, Harvest Gold, Dark Chocolate, Hibiscus Burst, Summer Sunrise, Orange Zest, Raspberry Fizz (Papertery Ink) Memento Angel Pink, Versafine Onyx Black (Tsukineko)
other: foam tape, assorted sequins

21 comments :

Barb said...

Wow - 64 years - amazing! Your parents will love this card, Tracey - it's just beautiful!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty Tracey. Love the layers of flowers and those beautiful colors. Great take on the inspiration photo.

Janet's Joy said...

Oh I've been wanting to get this stamp set. Love how you used it!

Lynn said...

Oh my goodness...this card is the definition of perfect stamping! Absolutely amazing Tracey!

Maureen Merritt said...

I really love this Tracey! The colors and arrangement are perfect!

June K said...

Beautiful card.

Geri said...

Just gorgeous!!! Love this CAS version of those flowers with that pretty vibrant bouquet against the white!!!

Kristie Goulet said...

So pretty, Tracey!

64 years is amazing! Congratulations to your mom and dad!

Brandi said...

Wow Tracey! This is stunning! Love the colors and layout! So simple and packs a punch!

Cathy Weber said...

Those stamps were meant for you Tracey...seriously just a beautiful card, everything stamped perfectly! Love the little banner you used with it. In this day and age, 64 years is such an accomplishment! I hope they have a wonderful anniversary.

Lisa Elton said...

Well a great big Happy Anniversary to your parents!! Beautiful card you've made for them Tracey, love the stamps!!

Sharron said...

Beautiful card--and for such a wonderful occasion! Hope your parents had a fabulous anniversary!

Marybeth said...

Tracey this card is amazing! I love everything about it and your placement of the flowers is just perfect! Beautiful anniversary card!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous! I just love this set!

Jen W. said...

You have rocked that floral set, Tracey, and big congrats to your parents!

Joyce said...

This is so pretty. I'm pinning it. Your color choices and arrangement are just perfect, and I have a huge grin on my face thinking of your parents together for 64 years. That is exactly how I picture you and James to be (a few years from now).

Michelle said...

Congrats to your parents!
Aren't these W Plus 9 floral stamps the best!!! I find my self using them over and over! Beautiful!

Kara said...

such a beautiful bouquet!

maria f. said...

"What an accomplishment, both still so very much in love, always holding hands and such wonderful role models to have." - that's my folks too. Just one year less. This card is breathtaking. All that lovely white and then the beautiful bouquet in the center.

Kim S said...

Such a pretty spray of flowers! I love the cheerful colors on all of that gorgeous white!

~amy~ said...

Sooooooo pretty!!!