August 21, 2013

Congrats and Fusion Card Challenge #15



Today it is my turn to share a card on the Fresh Squeezed Stamps blog. I created a personalized congratulations card. By using sentiments and images from You Said It Sister and The Envelope Please I created a faux subway art card using the chalkboard technique on chocolate.  This is a fantastic way to combine sentiments from several sets to create a completely customized card.



 


Hope that I have inspired you to try this customizing technique, have a great day!
I am also submitting this card to this week's Fusion Card Challenge #15!




Cardstock:  Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Dolled Up (My Minds Eye)
Stamps: You Said It Sister, The Envelope Please (Fresh Squeezed Stamps)
Ink: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink) VersaMark (Tsukineko)
Dies: Stitched Mats (Lil' Inkers)
other: white embossing powder, kraft/black twine

14 comments :

Janet's Joy said...

This is so great! Love your subway art!

Lyndal said...

Cool chalk art Tracey!!! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION :)

Lynn said...

I absolutely love this...the combination of sentiments is fabulous Way to rock the chalkboard technique too! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fusion!

Geri said...

Love all those sentiments mixed in there, Tracey! Your little chalkboard looks great! Thanks for joining us at FUSION!!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

totally LOVE this

Lisa Elton said...

You know I have yet to try the chalkboard technique LOL!! But you nailed it here!! Love the wood grain background paper too.

Kelly Griglione said...

I don't think I've seen a chocolate chalkboard before ... looks great on your weathered wood background! Nice job combining all the sentiments too, with a few little doodley things mixed in. Love it! So glad to see you at the Fusion challenge, Tracey!

Annette Allen said...

love love love this.. all those sentiments look awesome..

Sharron said...

Fabulous chalkboard design! Love the wood background!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

this is super lovely!

Jen W. said...

One of these days I'll get around to trying the chalkboard technique. I love the way you used it for subway art here!

Joyce said...

Such a fun piece of subway art you created. And, why do I buy those stamps when you make it look so easy to do it myself. I really love the wood pattern paper you used as your backdrop.

Michelle said...

Oh yeah, Tracey! You get my vote!!!

Kim S said...

LOVE it! Great use of the words. Love the green polka dot and the wood!