August 6, 2013

colourQ #201

IMG_2043


Happy Tuesday and time for this week's colourQ challenge!
This week's palette is inspired by an apron from Antropologie.    They have the cutest apron's in there. I am also submitting this to the Seize the Birthday and Moxie Fab World Birthday Card challenges.




I clear embossed my background on Calypso Coral, Stamped my kite two times, then cut it and pieced it back together. The Soft Sky clouds are dry embossed.


tracey_CQC201






I was just looking last week.  Do you wear an apron when you cook?

Cardstock:  White (Papertrey Ink) Calypso Coral, Soft Sky (Stampin Up)
Stamps: Up Up & Away (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink) Night of Nacy (Stampin Up)
Dies: Stitched Mats (Lil Inkers) Couds (Papertrey Ink)
other: clear embossing powder, Cuttlebug embossing folder, foam tape

16 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

This is as cute as can be Tracey!! I really like your embossed clouds, the swirls are perfect. I'm pretty smitten with your sweet paper pieced kite too!!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

Totally love it all!
I so love the clouds

Michelle said...

Beautiful, Tracey! Those clouds are awesome! :-)

Alanna said...

What a darling card. I love your kite and clouds.

Janet's Joy said...

Adorable kite and card!
I wear an apron on special occasions like Christmas and I'm dressed up while cooking.

Jean Martin said...

Tracey I love this!!! The design is absolutely perfect for this gorgeous color combination!!! :)

Cathy Weber said...

Love the embossing on your clouds Tracey...very cute card, especially the chevron background paper.

Jen Mitchell said...

Adorable! I love the embossed clouds. And I usually don't wear an apron when I cook unless I'm wearing nice clothes! But this apron is so pretty I could see myself wearing it all the time!

Renee said...

Well you know I die over these colors...
navy!! :)
And what a simply perfect use of all of them...
love that background! :)

Joyce said...

What a fun card. I love the kite with the clouds, and especially your fun embossed chevron background.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous card Tracey and I love your embossed background, it really gives your card a beautiful look. Your sweet little kite and clouds are fabulous touches too.

Rosemary said...

so cute, tracey... love those puffy little clouds!

Sylvia said...

Really fun card, Tracey, love the embossed clouds! Have a fabulous Friday!

Leigh Penner said...

I love your card and I want that apron!

Marybeth said...

Oh my goodness….love these colors and the way you used them on your card. Always love the embossed clouds and the kite is beautiful!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Tracey! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)