August 6, 2013

CCC #56

IMG_2034


Ready fro this week's CASology Cue Card?
This week our cue word is:




I used some of the yummy goodies from the July 12 Kits of Occasions for my card. Some fun patterned paper, a birthday cake and a gold embossed sentiment.  I am also submitting this to the Seize the Birthday and Moxie Fab World Birthday Card challenges.


tracey_CCC56







You still have time to come and celebrate at Melissa's Baby Shower HERE.

Head on over to CASology today to learn what the 'cue card' means to you, how you can play along and see the all the cards created by the Design Team to inspire you.


Guest Designer: Donna

I can't wait to see what DESSERT means to you!

Cardstock:  White
Patterned Paper: My Minds Eye
Stamps: Soiree (Mama Elephant)
Ink: Pool  Party (Stampin Up)
other: gold embossing powder

22 comments :

Janet's Joy said...

Yummy card Tracey!

Brandi said...

So cute Tracy!

Ardyth said...

Great colours - love the idea of using DP as the whole card front!

Joyce said...

Wow--you held back this card? It's fabulous. I love that cake with the little banner--it was one of the first images I grabbed to work with. It looks really great with that striped background and gold embossed sentiment.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love the striped background! FAB Card!

Meghan said...

Perfect design paper background! Fabulous card!

Lisa Elton said...

Sweet card Tracey, I like the polka dot cake!

Cathy Weber said...

How neat that you made this with your 12 Kits ingredients...it is perfect for the cue word this week. My husband and I have been eating so many hot fudge sundaes lately...I have to see if I have any stamps I can use to make up one for this weeks cue word...love your card Tracey!

Lesley said...

This looks YUMMY! Love the font you used for the sentiment too. Great birthday creation!

Barb said...

Love those stripes, Tracey, and your cake looks beautiful!

Gillian R said...

What a fab card, loving that sentiment

Deepti said...

Lovely card :) love the combination of stripes and polka dots :)

Alanna said...

Super cute card. Love the paper at the bottom.

Renee said...

Love it!!
And what a fabulous use of some leftover goodies...
how awesome that they came in quite handy too! :)

Tenia Nelson said...

What a super fun card!! :)

Lindsey said...

I can't get enough of this kit. I've loved all the cards you've created with it.

Rosemary said...

super sweet and yummy, tracey!

Leigh Penner said...

Lovely card! I just used a strip of this patterned paper (but the 12x12 size) on one of my FSS cards!

Marybeth said...

This is beautiful Tracey! I love the way you use the striped paper it looks great with the cake.

Kelly Griglione said...

Another fresh, airy design ... loving these!! Those stripes are perfect for your background. Great choice on the gold too.

Judy1223 said...

What a fun card, Tracey! The stripes are cool and I love the blue and red together, such a fresh combo!

Arlene said...

Super cute and fun card. Love this a lot!