November 22, 2012

25 Days of Christmas Tags - Tag 7



Happy Thanksgiving to all of my friends in the U.S.  I hope that you are having a fabulous day, spending time with family and having a wonderful meal.

Did I ever mention that I can walk to Michael's from my house? I am not kidding.  I think the absolute perfect finish for my tag today would be a tiny jingle bell just at the top of the tag, however, since I have already been there today my family would likely change the lock while I was gone so I am passing on the jingle bell.  Edit:  I caved and went and got the bells, much happier now.



Cardstock:  White (Papertrey Ink) Limeade daisy-stripe, Bubblegum dot-grid (Doodlebug)
Patterned paper: All Wrapped Up (Doodlebug)
Stamps: Do Not Open (Neat & Tangled)
Ink:  Fresh Snow (Papertery Ink)
Dies: Tag Sale #2 (Papertery Ink)
other: pink ribbon (Papertery Ink), white embossing powder

13 comments :

~amy~ said...

dangerous...walking distance to Michael's...I use to work within walking distance to a Ben Franklin...I spent way too much $$ there.

This tag is wonderfully cute!

Cathy Weber said...

I would be in so much trouble if I could walk to Michaels! You are so lucky...or unlucky depending on how much you spend. This is such a cute tag and the sentiment is really cute, I had to check where you got it. I love it.

Michelle said...

I love this fun tag, Tracey! The bells are the perfect touch....wish I could walk to my local Michaels!

Tracy Ercole said...

Such a cute tag! The bells look great too.

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh...having a Michaels so close could be dangerous, love that you had restraint then caved!!! This is such a sweet and happy tag Tracey. Festive and the jingles bells put it over the top!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh i love the pink and those jingle bells are just perfect!

Lynn said...

Oh I'd be in trouble if I could walk to Michael's. I love that you did...this tag is awesome!!

Kara said...

and i thought my michael's was close, but wow!! walking distance?? adorable tag!

carol (krillsister) said...

I think the walk to Michael's a 2nd time was definitely worth it. Those bells are the perfect touch. Love all the colors on that tag.

Jill Norwood said...

Adorable! And I love the bells! I think I would be too tempted if it was that close to my house! I have to drive over 30 minutes! :)

Suzanne said...

My all time favorite Neat and Tangled stamp! I love it - especially in those colors!

Jean said...

My closest Michael's is about 12 minutes away and that's probably too close for me ;). Love the doodlebug paper ~ another great tag!

Laurie said...

This tag is so fun! I love the colors!