October 10, 2012

RS32


Another fun sketch at RetroSketches this week based on a card created by Arielle.  I used this sketch as a chance to break out my new Winter Snow Globe stamp set and dies by Papertrey Ink.  It took me a few tries to line up the globe but I am challenged that way.  I used papers from Christmas Prints and the co-ordinating cardstock to create this cute little 4 1/4" square card.




All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock:  Blueberry Sky, New Leaf
Patterned paper: Christmas Prints
Stamps: Winter Snow Globe
Ink:  Blueberry Sky, Spring Rain, True Black
Dies: Winter Snow Globe
other: red baker's twine (The Twinery), foam dots, Copic marker (YR15)

19 comments :

Gillian R said...

As so sweet. Love it.

Unknown said...

This is perfect! I love the smaller scale of the images/dies for this set...so cute!

Lynn said...

So cute Tracey!

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh my gosh this is just way to cute

~amy~ said...

this could not be any sweeter:)

Kara said...

Really cute, Tracey!! So bright and fun!!

Joyce said...

This is perfect. I adore it. It's what I would have done if I were as clever as you!

Lisa Elton said...

Tracey this is so darn cute! I sure don't want to think about snow yet LOL but this IS sweet!!

Virginia L. said...

Love the dimensions and layering! AWESOME take on the sketch, Tracey!

Bonnie said...

I love these colors, papers, the adorable snowman and globe. But that red & white twine just jumps out and says hurray!

LeAnne said...

Waaaah....this is so cute, I want all of these cute PTI sets and papers! Adorable!

Marybeth said...

Oh ,I love it and your sweet snow globe. Great choices in papers Tracey! Almost bought this set.

Anonymous said...

Oh man, I'm gonna have to break open this set as soon as possible - you've inspired me. ;-) I love how you used the sketch, with those lovely DP's. The twine is such a fun touch. I really don't want to start my big Christmas card production yet, but I almost can't resist all these fun Christmas cards in blogland! Nice job on your card. ;-)

Kelly Griglione said...

Cute, cute, and more cute! Love the dimension on your snow globe. The baker's twine it perfect!

Arielle H Gordon said...

EEK - this is adorable!!! I love seeing your takes on the RetroSketches - always awesome!!!

The Paper Parade said...

It's SOOO cute :) I love the little snowman in the globe...adorable! And the bright blue you chose really pops!

Melissa said...

Eeek! This is ADORABLE! Love that snow globe and you gave this so much dimension! The strips of DP are great too! :)

Suzanne said...

EEEEK! This is SO SO cute!

Jean said...

LOVE the snow man and snow globe ~ not so keen on your sentiment though ;).