October 5, 2012

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!

Just heading out for the weekend, I have a few Thanksgiving cards I didn't have time to photograph but I will share next week!  I am heading up the the cottage for the Canadian Thanksgiving weekend.  It is absolutely my favourite weekend of the whole year to be up at the lake.  The trees are typically spectacular, I will take lots of photos and I will share next week as well.  Our Thanksgiving is always on a Sunday and it is a long weekend.

This is a photo of the burning bush outside the front of my house.  Last week it was completely green.  By next week it will all be a flaming red.  The Dahlias underneath it are still blooming, I love the confusion of fall!


Happy Canadian Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends and International Friends!
For those of you participating in National Cardmaking Day--enjoy!

4 comments :

Lisa Elton said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend is ahead! Happy Thanksgiving Tracey!!!

Unknown said...

So pretty. I have a couple in my yard and love when they turn red. Unfortunitly one of the died this summer. I keep hoping it will come back but I don't think it's going to. Very sad.

Unknown said...

So pretty. I have a couple in my yard and love when they turn red. Unfortunitly one of the died this summer. I keep hoping it will come back but I don't think it's going to. Very sad.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. I love Autumn!! ;-)

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.