October 9, 2012

colourQ #158



Time for this week's colourQ!  For me these colours are perfect for Halloween.


I don't have a lot of Halloween stamps so I let these awesome colours take the lead for my card and I used Papertrey Ink's Friendship Jar Fall Fillers to create a jar of yummy treats.  



We hope that you come a play with us this week at the colourQ and while you are there make sure to visit the blogs of the rest of the Design Team to see their fabulous creations.

All Supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted:

Cardstock:  True Black. Summer Sunrise, Winter Wisteria, Orange Zest, White
Stamps: Friendship Jar, Friendship Jar Fall Fillers
Ink:  True Black
Dies: Friendship Jar & Lid, Banner Borders
other: Halloween Icons rubons (Doodlebug Design)


11 comments :

Mary Pat Siehl said...

love that mason jar ! everything is just perfect!

LeAnne said...

Heehee! I love this....I might just have to CASE this idea!

~amy~ said...

Such a Fun Halloween card...I love that jar!

Lisa Elton said...

I like your spooky jar of spiders Tracey! A fun Halloween card ;)

Joyce said...

What a fun card. I love how it looks like those bats are trying to get to the spiders in the jar.

Marybeth said...

Great idea and great card! Love the candy on the banner.

The Paper Parade said...

I love that you made your jar full of Halloween fun :)

Jen Mitchell said...

Spiders are the ultimate spooky treat!!

Anonymous said...

Great card. ;-) I have no idea what I'm going to do with these colors.... but your card is great! ;-)

Bev Gomez said...

Hi Tracey, greetings from Iowa. I got to my travel destination today finally. I wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on my Colourq card. My last challenge for a couple of weeks while I am home with family for my nephews wedding. Hugs, Bev

Jean said...

I think I'll pass on those "yummy treats," super fun card though!